Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Irish Guard BC2 Server

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

Some people also say, he's the only player to unlock Dragon Skin armour, and his internet only fails out of fear...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

PMSL........You guys crack me up....I had to leave early last night a couple of under cover punkbuster agents flashbanged my command centre and tried to capture me.....alas I am now on the run with a laptop in one hand and a pot noodle in the other!!!

:eek:

I am gonna come clean in relation to BFBC2.....the secret is to get your GF to perform oral sex on you while you play....I swear my fingers are like grease lightning and my relfexes go through the ROOF and it heightens my senses across the board.

LMFAO

In fairness he is the best player in Ireland and probably the world! He once killed me with a tracer dart and nothing else :confused:

That felt like a dart mate....in fact I just looked at you with a raised EYEBROW and you shot yourself!!!! ;)

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    That felt like a dart mate....in fact I just looked at you with a raised EYEBROW and you shat yourself!!!! ;)

FYP lol

I reckon it was super heated Wonda-Spunk emitted at supersonic speed from a 'shaped-hip-thrust' that did it. (or s.hi.t for short)

Giggidy-giggidy...

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,665 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

So lets get something straight here???....you gave Dublin Gunner a Dart.

Dirty Basts.

• Advertisement

Hellrazer wrote: »
    So lets get something straight here???....you gave Dublin Gunner a Dart.

Dirty Basts.

No no no. He gave Al a good dart.

I merely do the voice over...

Hell you stop with the SMEAR CAMPAIGN just coz I went a full round against you without being killed!!!!

:cool:

BTW

I would be the luckiest man alive if dubs did it for me.....LMAO.....

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,665 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Ah reminds me of the time Fairy(think it was fairy anyway) changed the home page of the forum to

TiG---The Irish Gays with all the writing in pink.Funny as fook.

Hell you stop with the SMEAR CAMPAIGN just coz I went a full round against you without being killed!!!!

BTW

Thought I got you once by absolute pure fluke--the kinda fluke that only happens when hell freezes over and theres dennys flying in the sky :D:D:D

BTW

If I did what now?? :confused:

• Advertisement

Dont like Fairy in my squad TBH....he always insists in BRINGING UP THE REAR!!!!!!

:eek:

LMAO

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭byrner51

hey do you guys play on windows or the ps3?

Na its those sexy Northie accents on TS that does it for me--hence the reason Im never on TS--I get too hot under the collar and it interferes with my gaming concentration :)

Hellrazer wrote: »
    Thought I got you once by absolute pure fluke--the kinda fluke that only happens when hell freezes over and theres dennys flying in the sky :D:D:D

That was the 2nd round the 1st round I did not die......I smear my chest with VICKS VAPOUR to help me breath and the bullets slide off me!!!

That was the 2nd round the 1st round I did not die......I smear my chest with VICKS VAPOUR to help me breath and the bullets slide off me!!!

That wasnt Vicks Vapor rub--thats was baby oil for Al :D:D

byrner51 wrote: »

I dont like playing with windows, I fell out once when I was ironing my curtains :p

We're nearly all PC players here.

If you want to join us, you have to be mature, and we insist on no messing around or bad language on TS.

And if you believe that, you're definitely not allowed!

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭byrner51

lol @ wondaboy

ahh pity i play on the ps3.if i get myself a pc copy ill pop on to your server to say hello :-)

You know what Hell, you onto something there. Not the turning on bit u perv but I play alot better when not on TS, I mess about to much and laugh too hard....when alot of guys on.

lol @ wondaboy

ahh pity i play on the ps3.if i get myself a pc copy ill pop on to your server to say hello :-)

No probs mate...I am looking for an apprentice to pass on my skillzzzz maybe it could be you!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,018 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

I like long walks on the beach and being held gently in the swaying breeze :P

Holy **** al that sounds like a fookin "Yogurt Commercial" ffs......

I like long walks on the beach and being held gently in the swaying breeze :P

Nah, sounds like a medical advert intro...

Enjoy the things you used to enjoy with anal-tightening surgery. Our sort of qualified doctors will sniff around your anus until you say, now, thats too tight for Wonda! That evening, go for your walk on the beach and be held in the air - so much more enjoyable having a tight arse after being raped by Wonda-Boy for so long.

Appointments subject to availability.

I like long walks on the beach and being held gently in the swaying breeze by Wonda Boy :P

Fixed that post for you Al.

Ahh FFS, neutrals on here just glancing will think that the IRISH NO#1 is a bleedin "SHIRT-LIFTER"......

For the record let it be shown I have a PM from al saying he would do me for a pizza slice...not even a pizza just a slice. :eek:

Ahh FFS, neutrals on here just glancing will think that the IRISH NO#1 is a bleedin "SHIRT-LIFTER"......

Well you did give Al a dart and then admitted to greasing yourself up.

For the record let it be shown I have a PM from al saying he would do me for a pizza slice...not even a pizza just a slice. :eek:

Your a cheap date arent you--a whole pizza slice??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭Br4tPr1nc3

so when does everyone usually play on the server?
    for the last while it always seems to be empty when i go on.

Br4tPr1nc3 wrote: »
    so when does everyone usually play on the server?
    for the last while it always seems to be empty when i go on.

Its usually after 9.00 I find by the times the server starts to fill up--just keep checking on it.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

suppafly.

My shotgun rounds bounce off him. Honestly, I pumped 10 rounds into him as he was stabbing someone else only to get stabbed by him !

I killed everyone on that last map, most people twice but as soon as it came to suppa the rounds just diverted around him.

I think we need a patch to nerf him :p

• Advertisement

Yep...Suppa HAX alrite. Its that YELLOW PAGES he has up his vest.....;)

Advertisement