Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Irish Guard BC2 Server

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,665 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Yeah some good games alright.2 white screens of death and I had to give up.Havent had any in weeks and 2 last night--starting to wonder if its a heat issue since it was so warm last night--might add an extra fan to the case later and see.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Yep people leaving squads is a another noob move, and when people join and see a two man or three man squad they join that and leave the one man squads.

I had 4 in my squad last night and two left so it was me and "shooter MAc" left and we won the round.....so KUDOS to SHOOTER for not leaving me on the battlefield.

And a bloody good 2nd round on the laguna presa with the bog standard Engi gun....Everyone was running around with CG's and M60s and I got a rake of kills with the little ol 1st engi gun.

I love the noise of it....but if you come across two men together you fooked, as I found out against Hellraizer and his sidekick...as with 20 bullets a clip I got the sidekick but Hell was just TOO STRONG FOR ME IN THE END!!!!!

Good laugh all the same....will be on TS tonite but I am in bits with the FLU all week so I will sound like a cross between SUPPAFLY and BARRY WHITE.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭AnCapaillMor

There was too many 1 man and 2 man teams at a few stages, i took off from your team at one stage, it was 4 of us vs 2 teams of 1 and 1 of 2. Should'vve joined sgt pablos team, would've stopped me getting killed by the CG.

Speaking of Sgt Pablos...what a douch bag... OMG if he was not CG'ing he was raping in the tank. He just kept going from one to the other.... I said to him if it was not for the CG he would be total CRAP!

Did not tell him no tanks coz I dont have the admin to kick him for not getting out...the PLEB!

He was on 9 golds with the CG, but there was another guy with a plat on the CG.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 crazydavey

Really like the new server set up, squad games are a lot of fun, was getting bit bored with rush, conquest.

Is there no way for admins to do an auto-balance in such games ? , if not it should be, really annoying how they cant program in a simple interface for admins to do such things.

Cg spamming ? i assume ye mean the rocket launcher and not the grenade launcher, as i do like the gl as assault, and dont see how it could be seen as bad form

• Registered Users Posts: 35 FJFF

Looks like i'll have to show my gob and give ye' lads a good seein' to.

Yeah we mean the CG and the damage add-on "Total NOOB MOVE" as I like to call it. The GL is fine mate vital for the assault kit....

Imgaine having 9 gold stars for the CG or a Platinum I bet they suck at the game in general.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    I love the noise of it....but if you come across two men together you fooked, as I found out against Hellraizer and his sidekick...as with 20 bullets a clip I got the sidekick but Hell was just TOO STRONG FOR ME IN THE END!!!!!

The first and last time someone ever calls me "Hellraizer's sidekick".

I just spawned and pumped an M60 into you. I made it easy for Hell :p

Lame, can't find it no matter how many times i search for [TiG] :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭Scram

Yeah we mean the CG and the damage add-on "Total NOOB MOVE" as I like to call it. The GL is fine mate vital for the assault kit....

Imgaine having 9 gold stars for the CG or a Platinum I bet they suck at the game in general.

where did you go earlier? you said "somebody join" me i did (im not that bad am i, lol) , we lost the round and u quit..was stuck with 2 clans vs each other and a few of us who were just wernt in either:(

BIER and some other weird name T * somthing... now the server is dead:(

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,665 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Ponster wrote: »

Pffft--at least get my name right :)

If anyones the side kick--its me.Im the one wearing the y-fronts outside my tights.

I think it only took one round from me after ponster filled you full of lead wonda-boy--another flukey kill.

But seriously though the voice acting in this game is apalling--especially in Squad Deathmatch---every time one of your squad gets killed its kinda announced "oh man they got my sidekick"--a bit much in all fairness.

I thought thats what wonda-boy was talking about calling you the sidekick.

Scram wrote: »
    where did you go earlier? you said "somebody join" me i did (im not that bad am i, lol) , we lost the round and u quit..was stuck with 2 clans vs each other and a few of us who were just wernt in either:(

BIER and some other weird name T * somthing... now the server is dead:(

Nah, I did not quite mate....my new VODAFONE broadband went down I was back on when it was up. Sorry about that, And I just wanted a full squad there was only two of us for the wole round mate.

Ponster wrote: »

The only thing that saved you was the way you cant kill the person spawned for a second or two....

LMAO

• Registered Users Posts: 4,844 ✭✭✭shootermacg

Y

I had 4 in my squad last night and two left so it was me and "shooter MAc" left and we won the round

Wasn't anything to do with me that we won lol! Have you seen my k/d hehe I'm a sucker for a lost cause:D

yeah great game on the craggy island server...great even teams...

Jesus, very very quite on the [TiG] front the last two days...:( server is constantly empty. Was waiting for ages on TS last night but no one on till fairy lost his watch and turned up at 2am ffs!

• Registered Users Posts: 913 ✭✭✭TheFairy

Yep lanning the night away. Gaming stopped here at 05:30 or so.

Jaysus....would not be able for that TBH. Dont drink (very very little) to be honest so I would be in bits by 2/3am.....

What games where you playing then?

Popped on today or yesterday, was on SQDM though which was so **** everyone left :(

• Advertisement

I have been playing on a ATACA DESERT 24/7 map for the last 2 days...I tell you its a great map when ALL the players are trying to take flags and not RAPE in TANKS n Sh.i.t.

[Tig] and Craggy have been slow for the last 2 days. :(

I have been playing on a ATACA DESERT 24/7 map for the last 2 days...I tell you its a great map when ALL the players are trying to take flags and not RAPE in TANKS n Sh.i.t.

[Tig] and Craggy have been slow for the last 2 days. :(

aye i was on a server like that, it can be great fun. hopping in a tank bombing down the road and trying to take out another tank before they get you.

Uugghh terrible level if it all goes wrong, myself and yank were on craggy friday, both times on that map, they took a or c, we took B and a or c(depending in base) and took the remaing flag 30 seconds later, once they got one of the 3 flags to neutral in both runs of the map.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

Uugghh terrible level if it all goes wrong, myself and yank were on craggy friday, both times on that map, they took a or c, we took B and a or c(depending in base) and took the remaing flag 30 seconds later, once they got one of the 3 flags to neutral in both runs of the map.

I was there for that. Generally I'll leave that map should it look like one team to too strong for the other. Either you spend 15 minutes getting killed trying to get out of your base or you spend 15 minutes shooting fish in a barrel.

any up for a game now on the TiG server 3 of us on atm..hurry lol

ah nvm lol

I always check the [TiG] minute I log on....then I get into a really long round somewhere else. BTT (by the time) I finished and got back to [TiG] only had one round before everyone left at 11ish.

So ShooterMac started to rape me in SQDM for a round....;)

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭MR DAZ

Must add ye guys to my friends list so that I know where ye are (if it ever gets fixed) Although it seems to better now.

Mr Daz

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

Nobody on again last night :(

Played on some random 'old boys' server or something and had a few great games myself :)

Finally got my Platinum 40mm badge, yay me! Not far off plat for the AN-94 now either :)

26k for the round with the plat badge, as I got another hand grenade gold, and one of those 'effectus' badges for something!

**Daz - yeah add me Dublin_Gunner. Had a few good games with you last week dude, and noone is ever on much these days!

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭MR DAZ

Will do.

What might be abit of criac some night ... if we could play on the tig server in squad death match

TIG
    CI
    IBF2

and another irish server that I've missed.

if it worked .. we could make it a weekly thing and have a league basis .. rotating the players eveyr week ( except wonda boy :-) )

Might be fun

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

MR DAZ wrote: »
    Will do.

What might be abit of criac some night ... if we could play on the tig server in squad death match

TIG
    CI
    IBF2

and another irish server that I've missed.

if it worked .. we could make it a weekly thing and have a league basis .. rotating the players eveyr week ( except wonda boy :-) )

Might be fun

That would be a bit of craic alright!! But yourselves and IBF2 may get a bit bored losing all the time :p

Advertisement