Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Irish Guard BC2 Server

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,665 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

TheFairy wrote: »
    Also enough of the chat about noobtubing.

Im only slagging Wonda Boy.And only cos he said he didnt noob tube!!Wont mention it again ;);)

• Registered Users Posts: 913 ✭✭✭TheFairy

Hellrazer wrote: »
    Im only slagging Wonda Boy.And only cos he said he didnt noob tube!!Wont mention it again ;);)

LOL I was only pulling. The noob toob is an art, best seen in BF2 where a player would shoot someone with normal gun and as a medic ran out to revive the player he jsut shot would then land a noob toob right on top of them killing both, was classic!

Stall the baler lads!

Wolfcon will have kit and weapon limiting in the next patch. If it works if you all have patience I'm pretty sure we could have the server tweaked to perfection within a few days of release.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭AnCapaillMor

Jaysus ban the gustav and wonda will never leave the TiG server.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,665 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Jaysus ban the gustav and wonda will never leave the TiG server.

Better still-Let everyone else except Wondaboy only have CG`s and lets see how good his Noob Tube is then.

Oooops I mentioned it again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭fightin snr

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    BTW is was fairy as his new soldier (Chipbelly)I killed before you.
    :D

I ferckin knew there was someone on there with waaayyy too many skilz for a level 3..... either that or the beer kicked in more than I thought :P

• Registered Users Posts: 8,018 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

Why you got a new username fairy?

Have all the unlocks, stars dont mean that much to me so starting again for the LOL's. Few of us have done the same. Also looking at having the server stats tracked for our website.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Why dont YIS ALL SHURRRUP YIS PACK OF MUPPPPAAA's

CG's all you want...Wonda adapts to every situation. But any body on the server with a platinum star for CG noobin is getting serious grief. BTW I did not see too much BASERAPING last night....but I gots me the admin now so much REPSECT or else.

:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,798 ✭✭✭karma_

your all newbs in my eyes.

LMAO....anyone who spells NOOBs with newbs...is a PURE 100% NOOB!!!

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

There is a difference between the two.

Newb or Newbie - someone who is new at the game.

NOOB /n00b - someone who is a n00b.

:p

Dubs dont try to be all politically correct n sh.it.....you know whats goin down here....Karma is trying to be all GANG'STA and be all up in my BID'NESS!

So stop FRONTIN' Y'all...and keep it real...WONDA real...you feelin me (not actually feelin me Hellrazer calm down)

Dubs dont try to be all politically correct n sh.it.....you know whats goin down here....Karma is trying to be all GANG'STA and be all up in my BID'NESS!

So stop FRONTIN' Y'all...and keep it real...WONDA real...you feelin me (not actually feelin me Hellrazer calm down)

Technically, I was agreeing with your last post. Calling a n00b a newb, is such a n00b thing to do.

:p

LMAO..there you you go again with your "Technically" political correctness.....:rolleyes:

you feelin me (not actually feelin me Hellrazer calm down)

How can you tell me to calm down when yer making offers like that.I`ll get the vaseline--you book the room!!!!!!!!And you can show me yer big gun!!And empty yer magazine into me!!!

Hellrazer wrote: »
    How can you tell me to calm down when yer making offers like that.I`ll get the vaseline--you book the room!!!!!!!!And you can show me yer big gun!!And empty yer magazine into me!!!

You're gonna get his 40mm in your n00b tube.

You're gonna get his 40mm in your n00b tube.

ROFL.
    Just covered the keyboard in a mouthful of Coke after reading that.

GROSS....

Ahhh FFS there is no way I am dragging this out you two....I mean I would be the luckiest man alive if hellrazer did it for me all the same.

BTW, what makes you think I would be getting a room, jeezzz more like an alley somewhere...and you would be getting my 100mm and it would set off your MOTION SENSOR ahh no I cant do this....:eek:

• Advertisement

GROSS....

Ahhh FFS there is no way I am dragging this out you two....I mean I would be the luckiest man alive if hellrazer did it for me all the same.

BTW, what makes you think I would be getting a room, jeezzz more like an alley somewhere...and you would be getting my 100mm and it would set off your MOTION SENSOR ahh no I cant do this....:eek:

Wow, 10cm - big boy :p lol

ROFLMAO...thats FLACID!!!! :eek:

BTW, Its not the size of the weapon, its the power of the SHOT.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,018 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

115862.jpg

Yer all nabs, TiG Oldskool is where its at! We make the game beautiful!

Yeah emphasis on the OLD....I heard you were a senior waiter on the TITANIC fairy ffs.

TIG - The Irish GRANDADS

;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,798 ✭✭✭karma_

Yeah emphasis on the OLD....I heard you were a senior waiter on the TITANIC fairy ffs.

TIG - The Irish GRANDADS

;)

You havin' a laugh?

He planted the damn iceberg.

Nah he was eating a H.B Iceberg Ice Cream.....

karma_ wrote: »
    You havin' a laugh?

He planted the damn iceberg.

FFS Karma you where camped on it !

LMAO...Karma was camped on it with a MG36 while Fairy ran around with the CG and Grim spotted the lifeboats with the sniper rifle......:eek:

• Advertisement

LMAO...Karma was camped on it with a MG36 while Fairy ran around with the CG and Grim spotted the lifeboats with the sniper rifle......:eek:

Teamwork Baby, Teamwork!

Advertisement