Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Irish Guard BC2 Server

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

All the while HELLRAZER attended all the "GROIN STRAINS".....chase me....chase me!
    He loves to rub vicks on male chests that one.....

:eek:

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    All the while HELLRAZER attended all the "GROIN STRAINS".....chase me....chase me!
    He loves to rub vicks on male chests that one.....

:eek:

Any chance you`d translate that into English for me?

Also Vicks is no good Wonda Boy--It tastes crap when you lick it off and jesus dont even mention it getting near your knob.Burns like fook.

Baby oil is what I use.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭AnCapaillMor

Umm who's Vic?

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Umm who's Vic?

Wonda-Boys lover!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

Hellrazer wrote: »
    Wonda-Boys lover!!

Yeah, he's one smelly b@stard.

• Advertisement

Cant use baby oil with condoms Hell...Jeeez you should know that by now. Good job you aint getting all them male's pregnant the bum fun or you would have your own 5 a side team with subs!

;)

Cant use baby oil with condoms Hell
    ;)

Dont use them Wonda.If its not skin,its not in!!!

Oh and what you think of the new tags btw :D:D:D

Especially for you!!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,324 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Dont use them Wonda.If its not skin,its not in!!!

Oh and what you think of the new tags btw :D:D:D

Especially for you!!!

Not exactly stats to be proud of

http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/VICK%20WONDASLOVER

Spear wrote: »

Dont care about no stinkin stats(well its not worth caring when theyre that crap)

And I think most of them kills were from you last night Spearman--well you and Daz actually.

• Registered Users Posts: 913 ✭✭✭TheFairy

Stats are crap, they mean nothing in real terms. Someone could have a negative KDR and have won the game for the team, especially in Rush. Lets have you on a nice new account with no unlocks and see what yer stats end up like tonight Spear. Shall look forward to it :p

• Advertisement

If it doesn't give stats for Anal Girth and Cocks Per Minute, those stats are no use.

If it doesn't give stats for Anal Girth and Cocks Per Minute, those stats are no use.

Anal Girth 6 inches.
    CPM---Depends how busy the Phoenix Park is.With Bloom on this weekend Im hoping to get that stat up.

Anal Girth 6 inches.
    CPM---Depends how busy the Phoenix Park is.With Bloom on this weekend Im hoping to get that stat up.

Jaysus thats mighty impressive. Thats like 2 coke cans side by side......

No danger of you being constipated anyway

TheFairy wrote: »
    Stats are crap, they mean nothing in real terms. Someone could have a negative KDR and have won the game for the team, especially in Rush. Lets have you on a nice new account with no unlocks and see what yer stats end up like tonight Spear. Shall look forward to it :p

Ive never been into stats in any game Ive ever played to be honest.Its more about your side winning the round and that can be done by sitting back defending and getting feck all kills.It can even be done by being a decent enough ammo supplier or health supplier/reviver.

And as Fairy says its actually quite hard starting again when you have peeps on rank 30+ with all the unlocks and youre using the basic loadout.

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭MR DAZ

Ok ..So who was Vic Wondaslover last night?

The Syco was using a dazza hack last night ..every time he fired a shot i died :(

I dont believe you perverted fooks actually created a profile just to piss me off....I mean WTF!!! :mad:

I am so gonna report this to EA/DICE

BTW,

Spearman felt the full force of the newest [TiG] in town yesterday when I pwnd his as.s but he did not know it was me!!!

Also you dont have to create a new soldier to play with no advanced weapons....just dont select them in the load out. When you kill someone they will see you have no magnum ammo etc select and think you are WELL 'ARD!!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,324 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Spearman felt the full force of the newest [TiG] in town yesterday when I pwnd his as.s but he did not know it was me!!!

No, it was fairly obvious who it was. The easy stabbings just confirmed it.

MR DAZ wrote: »
    Ok ..So who was Vic Wondaslover last night?

Guess ;);)

I dont believe you perverted fooks actually created a profile just to piss me off....I mean WTF!!! :mad:

I am so gonna report this to EA/DICE

Its obviously worked so!!

YOU LIE!!!!

You got me once with my new guy....still won the round and saved the girl and all that.........;)

• Advertisement

Its obviously worked so!!

Well there is a new soldier tonite called.....

Elephant Man Hellrazers IDENTICAL TWIN

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭MR DAZ

ah lads... I'm in stitches :)

Elephant Man Hellrazers IDENTICAL TWIN

Well youll have to shorten it.Can only be 16 characters long.
    Wondaboytakesituptheassandlovesit wouldnt work for me last night so I had to go with the Vic one.

Well it will have to be.....

Hellrazer = Sloth

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHwCZiZLZsQ

:D

Well it will have to be.....

Hellrazer = Sloth

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHwCZiZLZsQ

:D

Jaysus Wonda--That bloke is much better looking than me.

Just letting everyone know, I've heard rumours that Jackabo is about to make a return to PC gaming. You have all been warned.

TheFairy wrote: »
    Just letting everyone know, I've heard rumours that Jackabo is about to make a return to PC gaming. You have all been warned.

You mean we should go create soldiers in the name before he can?

LMAO...Classic.

Who is the legend of Jackabo....hope he has a sense of humour or it will be a short lived comeback.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,798 ✭✭✭karma_

LMAO...Classic.

Who is the legend of Jackabo....hope he has a sense of humour or it will be a short lived comeback.

I can categorically state that Jackabo has never laughed in his life. There are rumours he once told a joke, but that is unconfirmed, he did once smile in 1981 though.

• Advertisement

I can confirm that he uses the word "Slipper" lots of times. I can also confirm he was once spotted wearing a KFC bucket as a hat.

Advertisement