Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Irish Guard BC2 Server

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,798 ✭✭✭karma_

He's got an arm like a leg, and a punch that would sink a battle ship.

• Registered Users Posts: 913 ✭✭✭TheFairy

Some say his gaming mouse is made up from old bits of NRG players, and that his eyes are widescreen!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,798 ✭✭✭karma_

He has the power to kill a yak from 200 yards away...with mind bullets!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,665 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

ROFL.
    The Prodigal Son returns.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Sounds like he better drop gold tags from rank 0.

• Advertisement

Some say his brother is made from left over computer parts, and that he once modded the back of his PC case with a wooden spoon!

PS the last bit is prob true!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Jackabo1982

Some say that after a night of Buckfast & Babestation he impregnated a sports sock ... and it had twins (a pair for any smart arses !) lol .
    Yep back to gaming very soon,be back sooner only i got a punishment beating by Gary Liniker for dealing Walkers Crisps from outta the house last weekend !.nah broke an ankle playing footy last weekend,so paying for broadband is on hold at the mo!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Doesn't seem so invincible to me.

screen006ll.th.jpg

Hehe i must have been doing something right if you've kept that screenshot after near 3 years ! lol.
    ****z if your hording stuff like that mate,id hate to see your collection of "think i'll close the blinds for 10 mins" movies,would i right that its a bad mix of 1980's Greame Souness lookalikes getting it on with chicks who have a static infused Diana Ross afro downstairs ? eh ?.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

Oh sweet jesus Jackabo's back.

Maybe if we don't move he won't see us and he'll go away.

:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

[TiG] was quite last night but there were a few VAMPIRES on last night...Dubs Gunner and ShooterMc and myself were on till 3:30am ffs!!!!

With Gunner and I totally NOOBIN on some mad server last night with some fella using a DEFFO sniper hax. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    [TiG] was quite last night but there were a few VAMPIRES on last night...Dubs Gunner and ShooterMc and myself were on till 3:30am ffs!!!!

With Gunner and I totally NOOBIN on some mad server last night with some fella using a DEFFO sniper hax. :eek:

Yeah, rank 4 he was, single shot killing everyone with the sniperskaia (sp?) while HE was running and jumping lol

Did quite well, but Wonda had his best round ever (for KD), 78-11 I think it was, I finished 45-25.

Mad round!

Yeah it was my best ever for a K : D I got nearly nearly 10000 points for just combat....and nearly 18,000 all in. And I was using the that SAW medic gun I pick up after running out of bullets!

They were dropping like FLIES...:p

Silverfish wrote: »
    Oh sweet jesus Jackabo's back.

Maybe if we don't move he won't see us and he'll go away.

:pac:

You cant get away that easy Viri ! lol :D

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭ABE

Some say that after a night of Buckfast & Babestation he impregnated a sports sock ... and it had twins (a pair for any smart arses !) lol .
    Yep back to gaming very soon,be back sooner only i got a punishment beating by Gary Liniker for dealing Walkers Crisps from outta the house last weekend !.nah broke an ankle playing footy last weekend,so paying for broadband is on hold at the mo!

haha hes back :D

All the [TiG] members join the priesthood or what.....very slow all week.

Everyone needs to get on the server tonight, I haven't stabbed anyone for several days.

Spear,

Shooter, Dubs Gunner and myself are on every night. Add me as a FRIEND and we can play together like two birds on a mules tail....

I do be on only one of 4 servers...

TIG
    Craggy
    IBF
    Irish Pirates

If all them empty I find some noob hardcore server and snipe....and listen to dubs moan about how its all BOLL-OCKS and cant be arsed! :D

Spear,

Shooter, Dubs Gunner and myself are on every night. Add me as a FRIEND and we can play together like two birds on a mules tail....

TIG
    Craggy
    IBF
    Irish Pirates

If all them empty I find some noob hardcore server and snipe....and listen to dubs moan about how its all BOLL-OCKS and cant be arsed! :D

Irish Pirates has been showing as a dead server for a few days now too.

Spear,

TIG
    Craggy
    IBF
    Irish Pirates

If all them empty I find some noob hardcore server and snipe....and listen to dubs moan about how its all BOLL-OCKS and cant be arsed!
    :D

I bleedin' hate HC mode with a passion. It brings n00bs up to the level of decent players, with the 1 shot sniper kills to the leg, CG kills from 20 yards away etc etc let alone half of the features of the game are disabled.

IMO its a totally crap mode.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

IMO its a totally crap mode.

Which is why I love it

Which is why I love it

You like it because I don't??

:p

I am not mad on it but I love to run around with the really weak guns and get kills....the medic MG3 is absolute CRAZY with the magnum ammo. You still need a bit of skill with it coz the damage is so low but the rate of fire is just brilliant and the sound of it I love to bits......also everyone loves the one shot sniper kills.

But yeah, its does make bad players really good....but hey let them have there day of fun.

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭DeWinterZero

I like hardcore because it stops people sprinting towards you trying to knife you. Also means you can sneak around more because the spotting is turned off. The one shot kills mean you have to be careful crossing open area's or sticking your head out windows. Makes it a different game because you've to consider every move. And bad snipers are still bad snipers no matter what mode they play.

Getting bored with the game, the extra game modes do not hide the seriously low number of maps! Rush is either too easy or too hard. Had they have put in a Sabotage Mode or CTF similar to COD4 / MW2 then it might have lasted a bit longer.

It needs new maps which I doubt very much will come at all. Lets see what the patch will bring, Inf only is the only other game play change that is in any way interesting to me as it will change the dynamics on some of the maps.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,707 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Got bored weeks ago.

Actually playing a bit of COD MW2 and about to reinstall COD4 for some GunGame action!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

TheFairy wrote: »
    Actually playing a bit of COD MW2 and about to reinstall COD4 for some GunGame action!

Play some of the BF2 Map servers! they're actually pretty good :pac:

Was thinkin of re-installing BF2 and/or 2142 myself

• Advertisement

Play some of the BF2 Map servers! they're actually pretty good :pac:

COD4 with BF2 maps? Or am I reading that wrong?

Advertisement