Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Irish Guard BC2 Server

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

I was on the [TiG] server for about 20mins on my own blowin **** up....had to go and actually get some points.

I do like SQDM but its fooks up your K : D, I dont get negative K : D but I dont get as high as usual. Still its great craic, but get a bad squad and its worse then playing a stacked regular map.

Be on tonite on [TiG] so wait for me and I change the map to whatever.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,844 ✭✭✭shootermacg

Was playing a bit of rush with the CI boys, good fun, it was mostly 2v2 with a few stragglers showing up in tanks ^ ^

Craggy was empty aswell when I was on lurking....ended up on some small server 4v4 and getting accused of aimbotting and haxxing...:rolleyes:

Dubs Gunner showed up for a round but his internet is fugged at the moment.

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    I was on the [TiG] server for about 20mins on my own blowin **** up....had to go and actually get some points.

I do like SQDM but its fooks up your K : D, I dont get negative K : D but I dont get as high as usual. Still its great craic, but get a bad squad and its worse then playing a stacked regular map.

Be on tonite on [TiG] so wait for me and I change the map to whatever.

Any reason why the tig server would be grayed out for me lately? Wonda what's your actual username in bc2 I'll try adding you tonight.

I think its a bug TBH, after patches alot of servers go offline and you have to find them and add them again. But make sure you have all the boxes clear when searching for favorites. If you cant find it there go to the next box and search history you will find it there....

In game I am:- (3 full stops)

...Wonda 3oy

It is a hell of alot easier to add me in game if I am in your squad, do it that way when you get a chance shooter as the friends is still buggy as fook!

• Advertisement

Is Craggy Island staying "HARDCORE" for the fore-seeable future....?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭AnCapaillMor

Is the browser icon hardcore or is the actual gameplay hardcore? Had something similar with 50K, the icon on the browser said hardcore but the game itself was'nt. Hope not i hate hardcore.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,261 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Is the browser icon hardcore or is the actual gameplay hardcore? Had something similar with 50K, the icon on the browser said hardcore but the game itself was'nt. Hope not i hate hardcore.

Servers appear to marked as hardcore if there's any rule changes whatsoever from normal mode. The upcoming patch clarifies that in the browser better.

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭DeWinterZero

At the moment friendly fire is on at Craggy. Gives spray and pray a whole new meaning :D That's the only change from normal that I know of. I think any changes from the norm comes up as Hardcore. It makes finding an actual hardcore server annoying as I usually end up on a normal damage with killcam turn off server.

At the moment friendly fire is on at Craggy. Gives spray and pray a whole new meaning :D That's the only change from normal that I know of. I think any changes from the norm comes up as Hardcore. It makes finding an actual hardcore server annoying as I usually end up on a normal damage with killcam turn off server.

Yep I can confirm it takes the same amount of lead to kill a CI member as it does a tig member...not that I'd know too much about that:D

• Advertisement

That would be annoying if I actually played on "PUSSY" servers!!! LOL

Some good games going there now, last 2 rounds there was no buildings left standing.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

Some good games going there now, last 2 rounds there was no buildings left standing.

I hate the Bradley. Everyone was just avoiding it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,992 ✭✭✭KilOit

Not because of a hectic match but because of some numtie going arround blowing up empty buildings for shi1ts and giggles, no fun having a shooting match on a football field

Ponster wrote: »
    I hate the Bradley. Everyone was just avoiding it :)

Got me closer to my 500 vehicle kills. It was the same bloody guy who kept getting into it, if you wanted to find him when the tank was'nt around just go into the house left or right of the tankspawn and he was there waiting on it everytime.

lol, everytime I am on I say no tanks. Its a much better game.....see u on laterz.

• Registered Users Posts: 913 ✭✭✭TheFairy

Currently waiting for admin tool updates so that I can enable some inf only etc. Will post here when done. Should be a load of tiggers on today.

Grand job....just keeps Dubs away from it, otherwise it will be armour only!

LMAO

Should be on laterz...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    Grand job....just keeps Dubs away from it, otherwise it will be armour only!

LMAO

Should be on laterz...

lol I'm not even that huge a fan of the armour in this game, but I don't want rid of it either!

SHould have my BB all fixed in a few days, told UPC to go fook themselves. Getting Magnet 24Mbit in.

OK new admin tool running so for the moment ingame admin disabled.

Server is now running inf only on all conquest and rush maps. We can discuss if the maps play well inf only after a few days.

Also enabled is kit limiting. At the moment each team is limited to 2 snipers and 3 engineers. Again lets see how this runs before we make any changes. Would love if peeps could idle on server today to see if they can get it going and give me feedback.

Peas Out!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

I'd drop the engineers to only 2...every eng was using the CG tonight...really ruins the game..:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭Scram

ffs when are they gonna put this patch out, im sick of the game atm. Same ****, one team is better then the other everyone stacks it, while the other team gets owned.

Need new maps or something....yeah i know about the expansion but jesus it cant come quick enough.

I need a new multiplayer fps asap. Anyone tried the new MOH BETA game?

Scram wrote: »
    ffs when are they gonna put this patch out, im sick of the game atm. Same ****, one team is better then the other everyone stacks it, while the other team gets owned.

Need new maps or something....yeah i know about the expansion but jesus it cant come quick enough.

The patch came out yesterday morning........ ;) Make sure to run BC2updater not BC2.exe

Scram wrote: »

What up fuzzy mate, you in bad form? Missed you on the server the last while (well I aint been on much lately) Its very rare you get the sides stacked (well on TIG them CRAGGY FUGGERS are well sneaky ;))

I be on tonite mate we gonna "GIVE GOD" to peeps most def.

Fairy there's a new addition to wolfcon, which allows you to define 'protected' zones on each map, therefore stopping the likes of spawn / base raping.

If someone kills someone in one of those zones, the server will auto-kill them :)

sounds like an excellent addition! Its called the 'Battlemap'

http://www.lionguards.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=543

LMAO...I can see fairy put himself into one of these zones mid map and kill everyone!!!!

It is good, at least its looking at fixing the game in the correct way.

Server is due renewal next week, don't think anyone else is interested in keeping it going so it will probably close down.

TheFairy wrote: »
    Server is due renewal next week, don't think anyone else is interested in keeping it going so it will probably close down.

I haven't given you any money - I wasn't aware renewal is coming up. How much is needed from us all to keep it going?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,261 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

TheFairy wrote: »

I've spent enough hours on there, I should throw something in. Send me a postal address and I'll send some cash. How much is needed (or is that private)?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,665 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Likewise Fairy---I pm`d you weeks ago about paying a months sub!!

Advertisement