Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Irish Guard BC2 Server

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 913 ✭✭✭TheFairy

tried to go on last night but was full :( ended up on my own clans server before the damn server kicked everyone for no reason:mad:

Cherryghost just shout on our TS for a space and we will do our best. Please note that we have enquired about adding more spaces to the server, however EA have an embargo on servers at the moment so we cant make any changes.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,967 ✭✭✭Pyr0

I'll hop on the TS later on, I haven't got a working mic so I'll be silent.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,798 ✭✭✭karma_

Try and keep the teams even guys, just had a few rounds there and for 3 or 4 rounds the teams were uneven to the point of frustration, at times by 4 or 5 players. I really hope they fix the autobalance issues soon, it's my only gripe with the game thus far.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

karma_ wrote: »
    Try and keep the teams even guys, just had a few rounds there and for 3 or 4 rounds the teams were uneven to the point of frustration, at times by 4 or 5 players. I really hope they fix the autobalance issues soon, it's my only gripe with the game thus far.

Fairly sure noone actually notices and most people leave at the end of a round.

Bit of a pain should be an autobalance of sorts.

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭Ravage1616

karma_ wrote: »

It's a bit annoying all right! Was 3 of us at one stage but most people don't notice it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Aye, and as somebody was saying before [TiG] don't want to look as if its stacking, but tonight the teams were so uneven it had to be done due to the teams beign so uneven at some stages.
    Very noticable on ''rush''

• Registered Users Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭Grim.

Aye, and as somebody was saying before [TiG] don't want to look as if its stacking, but tonight the teams were so uneven it had to be done due to the teams beign so uneven at some stages.

aye i think the best option for now is to change the server back to conquest until autobalance is working as even if the teams are slightly unbalanced on conquest it isn't as noticeable as it is on rush its just a pity as some of the rush maps are awesome

server is back on conquest

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

is that your excuse :D

dreamers75 wrote: »

Fo sure!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭Grim.

dreamers75 wrote: »

his on to us

RUN!!!!

• Advertisement

Grim. wrote: »
    RUN!!!!

Or drive, somthing your great at doing when I try to repair :p

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

was on it for a while there til my hands froze up. will be back in 5 ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

Have to say you 3-4 group of tiggers have your apc and repair thing down. :D

R0ot wrote: »
    Have to say you 3-4 group of tiggers have your apc and repair thing down. :D

Cheers, usually myself and grim doing it consistantly, you got your knifing me down!, 4 times?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

[TiG]

Tanks Irish Gaurd :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭Creature

Finally managed to find the TiG server :D Some fun games this evening...my high point was earning 1k+ points in a round as an engineer with only 2 kills :p

(Fuzzy Duck)

Heh I know what you mean now. I must have gotten 8 or 9 of those repair pins (7 repairs in one round I think) last night just standing behind an APC and fixing it. Think I came second overall with a grand total of 3 kills.

Btw am loving the server TiG people, keep up the good work :).

Creature wrote: »
    Heh I know what you mean now. I must have gotten 8 or 9 of those repair pins (7 repairs in one round I think) last night just standing behind an APC and fixing it..

Aye tis crazy the amount of points you get. got 1000 repairs I think over a few rounds. Works very well on rush also:)

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

whats the TS ip?

running Teamspeak3

ip - ip.theirishguard.com
    port - 9987

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

ffs screw that, im not using TS3. its a bandwidth killer for ppl like me on 1mb :mad:

ffs screw that, im not using TS3. its a bandwidth killer for ppl like me on 1mb :mad:

I'm on the same, a 1mb connection, likely slightly slower and it causes no issues tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭Br4tPr1nc3

good games on the server the other night.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Another couple of good games on the [TiG] server....game badly needs auto balance....as soon as one team is about to win they all fuc.k off over to the other side....PUSSY'S :eek:

Man everywhere I went tonight I kept running into cherryghost i'd like to remove that big bullseye from my back and forehead please. :D

Man everywhere I went tonight I kept running into cherryghost i'd like to remove that big bullseye from my back and forehead please. :D

that knife by B ship was hilarious, i knew you were going for me the same way so i pre-knifed :P

that knife by B ship was hilarious, i knew you were going for me the same way so i pre-knifed :P

Man you appeared out of nowhere, by the time I realised you were there you were already ahead of me in your knife swing.

Man you appeared out of nowhere, by the time I realised you were there you were already ahead of me in your knife swing.

thing is, you were given away coz i heard your guy shouting off the top of his head :confused: its quite annoying though, giving your place away from silly little things. still, was some good games tonight :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,725 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzovision

Good games lads.

Advertisement