Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Irish Guard BC2 Server

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭steve_

Ill be on again tomorrow id say, had to give myself a break cause iv been playing it non stop since it came out :P

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

I too felt the full force of the "GHOST KNIFER" but I aint one for tags n ****...I would rather blow ur head off if its all the same....lol

Have to say when the squads are small there is no point flying around in the heli try to kill....the resources are far more useful on the ground. Fair enough when the server is jammers but there were times when we need the men on the ground.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

I "bags" D22 tags :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

Played on the server last night. All good!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

i swear to god if auto balance isnt sorted, im going to rip someones head off

• Advertisement

i swear to god if auto balance isnt sorted, im going to rip someones head off

its a **** when you having a good round, you think your deadly then you feel all dirty :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭d22ontour

dreamers75 wrote: »
    I "bags" D22 tags :)

Neva !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 913 ✭✭✭TheFairy

Better than that I bags tebagging him!

Fairy you durty ho >_>

• Registered Users Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭Fnz

Played on the server a few hours ago. First time *ahem* 'flying' a chopper... you can probably guess how that went... down. :o

I'm sure it was everyone's fault but my own that our side lost the last few rounds. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Chorcai

Good games last night apart from towards the end of the night (11pm) alot of medics with either the M60 (headshot from the other side of the map!!)/ spray n prays.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,018 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

Chorcai wrote: »
    Good games last night apart from towards the end of the night (11pm) alot of medics with either the M60 (headshot from the other side of the map!!)/ spray n prays.

Or a squad of snipers ;)

Guys say what you want about snipers but they are nothing like the problem of NOOB TUBING...its a poxy disgrace!

And I dont mean grenading a room from 10/20 feet....I mean running kill from 1 or 2 feet total skill-less mongos....in fact most run around the map on the grenade launcher mode. If you keep moving sniper are useless, anyone that actual stands still in this game deserves to be shot!

Actually got accused of HAXXXING last night on the [TiG] server...LMAO :eek:

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

cant ye all get on TS3 so tonight? i was on the last few nights, its pretty dead...

Its bad enough playing with ye lot dont wanna listen to ya aswell....:o

Only j/k...I am gonna d/l it now.

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    Its bad enough playing with ye lot dont wanna listen to ya aswell....:o

Only j/k...I am gonna d/l it now.

i bet you have a sexy voice... *drools*

Well I have been like'nd to Julio Iglasias....;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    Well I have been like'nd to Julio Iglasias....;)

Haha .... no .. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 913 ✭✭✭TheFairy

Played a few rounds of Rush there, complete mayhem at times. Scored nearly 19000 points in one bloody round.

i bet you have a sexy voice... *drools*

Get a room the 2 of you !

• Advertisement

Great craic tonight, having a good bit of fun with Steve and co.

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭Ravage1616

Whats with people saying others are hacking! They must get really feed up of assuming everyone that kills them is hacking! Noticed it a few Times on the TiG server now!

I hacks...

...I hacks my knife into peoples backs that is :D

Can't find the server still... :(

Maybe a patch will help lol.

d22ontour wrote: »
    Can't find the server still... :(

Maybe a patch will help lol.

add someone to your buddy list and join them [btc]yitsack is on it now.

ClanTag=
    FavoriteGamesConnectCount=Empty
    FavoriteGames=544885240,aea6e37e-a693-4b2b-9dea-aa1212755eb8,[TiG] The Irish Guard BC2 Server;
    RecentGames=544885240,aea6e37e-a693-4b2b-9dea-aa1212755eb8,[TiG] The Irish Guard BC2 Server;

stick that in gamesettings.ini
    at the bottom

laggy as **** for me for the last 2 maps :(

Ah fook sake, had 12 tank kills via TOW missle thingy, plus I got tigKarma via TOW !! Had about 5800 points, end of round " lost connection to server" bah

Ah fook sake, had 12 tank kills via TOW missle thingy, plus I got tigKarma via TOW !! Had about 5800 points, end of round " lost connection to server" bah

afaik you dont lose anything, its not like Bf2 where you only get your points at the end of a round. i have got my **** even when disconnected.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,798 ✭✭✭karma_

Lies. Never happened that :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭Creature

Don't worry a similar thing happened to me the other day and I kept my stats.

• Advertisement

Well any time I got disconnect I nver got the POINTS.....but then the world is against me.

It was Cully & ME who was accused of HACKING, but I am used to that at this stage.....;)

Advertisement