Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eject problem with prick??????

• 03-03-2010 8:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭

:eek:

i was in class today and i took out my samsung tocco ultra S8300...basically a bigger version of the tocco, and up popped a little message, like one you get when you delete something and it says "delete: are you sure?". except this one said "Eject problem with prick" ...... no joke! i was a bit surprised my phone was saying something about a prick? so i turned it off so it wouldn't make any noise in class or something! it's been grand ever since but i'm so confused, tried googling it and all but nothing comes up......any way i type it in, even if i mention "samsung" or "tocco" or ANYTHING!.....it's got me totally confounded and i'm dying to know what it meant! any ideas?:confused::confused::confused:
    :eek::eek::eek:
    :):):)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,742 ✭✭✭Bluefoam

Was it a Bluetooth message from someone in your class?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,339 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

Seeing as there is no eject mechanism on the phone - it sounds like it's a message from your girlfriend!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭tallus

I think bluefoam is correct, it sounds like someone acting the "prick".

Nice thread tho :) It's kind of funny. (No offence meant to the OP)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭tommy21

Psychosomatic?:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭danoboy254

u can do that? ....tell me how!

oh i no exactly who it was now!

haha....i feel like some fool! lol....boy did that joke work for that person!

Oh god, and ye are all probably splittin lughin at me :o:o:o:o:o:o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭tallus

I think people just found it funny danoboy, but not at your expense, it's just funny.

Could have happened to anyone, tho you probably should turn off the discoverable setting on you phone's bluetooth settings.

Advertisement