Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Insurance Companies Robbing Us All.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,526 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Couldn't get Quinn to budge today over having never told me their "comprehensive" insurance wasn't, in fact, comprehensive.

Policy cancelled, health policy with them cancelled, now a Travelers/Aviva customer for those. 2K a year not going to Seany's retirement fund...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 TheDon2010

Anan1 wrote: »
    Have you checked your policy yet?

Have you asked your insurance company for an explanation yet?

In short, do you want to sort this out or do you just want to give out about it?
    Yes I have been talking to them and I also want to give out about it because i think its an area that needs to be discussed..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 TheDon2010

Cheeble wrote: »
    I had much the same experience:

They broke into car in middle of night;
    Insurance company said it would not effect my no claims;
    Claimed for repair;
    Renewal turned up with no claims all lost.

I complained and they agreed to reinstate my discount, however they won't certify a no claims entitlement so now I can't go to another company (without paying a whole lot more).

Cheeble-eers
    See this is what im talking about, this kind of behaviour from insurance companies is to some extent like entrapment and they are carrying out this kind of behaviour everyday. It should not be allowed to continue..

• Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

TheDon2010 wrote: »
    Yes I have been talking to them and I also want to give out about it because i think its an area that needs to be discussed..

What did they say?

What does your policy say?

Advertisement