Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

*Limerick GAA news/discussion thread*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,276 ✭✭✭thinkstoomuch1

I don't think he has a chance as long as TJ is in charge unfortunately.

What do you make tj Ryan going forward and limerick chances
    Would you now agree that concerns I have purely field play regards he's tactics are valid
    He's great man management I admit be fair he is but he's old school manager and surely now you see this

• Registered Users Posts: 3,100 ✭✭✭Browney7

The criticism of Richie Mc is way over the top I feel. Not on here but in general.

Look at some of the goals we conceded in our last championship games:
    2015 Tipp, at fault for the second goal. First goal whole defence got caught after Stephen Walsh over played the ball into contact and threw up a hail Mary handpass to no one with no one in behind only Richie to mind the house.
    2015 Clare, I didn't watch the game so can't comment.

2014 KK, Richie hogan ran in from the half forward line, 2nd goal DOG gave away a pointless free trying to decapitate a fella and resulting high ball Richie got caught with his Hurley being held under the high ball by Larkin.

2014 Cork: first goal harnedy ran in from the 45, second goal Hickey tried to waltz into Patrick St nearly and got at midfield and we were left short at the back.

2014 Tipp, saved Nicky from having to fish out the ball numerous times. Bonner again ran in from the half forward line for the first and Richie got caught for a 2 on 1 again for the second.
    Nominated for an all star.

My point, our problems are stemming from our half back line. We need to fix this.

Nicky brings a bit of calmness and surity to the whole set up and we need him back.

We also have a half forward line who can't win their own ball. We can't expect too much when this is happening.

Also, the amount of times we played the ball into the corner for lynch and Graeme. That's under 14 stuff. Modern game You get goals from your half forward line running through. No more no less. Our half forwards need to start taking the game to the opposition and getting on with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Browney7 wrote: »
    Also, the amount of times we played the ball into the corner for lynch and Graeme. That's under 14 stuff. Modern game You get goals from your half forward line running through. No more no less. Our half forwards need to start taking the game to the opposition and getting on with it.

Problem is we probably have one of the slowest, most lethargic half forward lines in the country, taking Browne out of the equation. On the flip side of that, put Reidy, Thomas O'Brien, Allis and so on in there and it adds pace but weakens our defence as they wouldn't be the strongest or most dominant of hurlers.

Best thing really is to mix it up with a half forward line along the lines of Browne, Hannon, Lynch/Fitzgibbon and play a 2 man full forward line with the extra man, DOG perhaps, playing a sweeper role

• Registered Users Posts: 819 ✭✭✭glasagusban

Totally agree with Browney and think Richie is being scapegoated a bit. Listening to off the ball the other evening and Eoin kelly and Brian hogan agreed. They were scathing of the limerick half forward line for allowing the Tipp half backs so much time on the ball to long in perfect passes. One even gave an example of Tipp half backs having time to to miscontrol the ball and regather it and still being 5 yards off a limerick man. This is our half backs and midfield a fault.

Looking at our half forward line the last day, Breen is generally good to disrupt opposition backs and work hard, but he was back from injury just two weeks and was miles off the pace, he shouldn't have been started. Dodge was outplayed and doesn't have the legs he used to to get up and down the line, he should be allowed to come in and empty the tank for the last 25 mins. Hannon, I didn't see him put in a single tackle. Maybe he was told to stand off deeper off Maher, I don't know, but the contrast between him and Dowling wa stark.

Meanwhile at midfield I haven't seen Ryan as ineffective as that in years and Paudie O'Brien does not work or cover ground anything to approaching equivalent to Browne.

On top of all that Tipp had Brendan maher playing deep out around midfield, getting on loads of ball and directing perfect passes forward.

So our entire half forward line and midfield were outplayed and out worked by their direct markers and Tipp had an extra man in that area on top of that.

• Registered Users Posts: 819 ✭✭✭glasagusban

What do you make tj Ryan going forward and limerick chances
    Would you now agree that concerns I have purely field play regards he's tactics are valid
    He's great man management I admit be fair he is but he's old school manager and surely now you see this

Tactics woefully wrong in the last game. Selections I'd disagree with too, though perhaps forced by injury and players not having trained. Players have to take responsibility for a lethargic performance too.

In key games last year however tactics were spot on. Dunno in Wexford appeared to get a lot wrong v kk, and he would have been lauded last year for wexfords tactics and support play. Davy has gotten things dreadfully wrong, fixed them, and gotten them dreadfully wrong again.

What remains to be seen is whether or how TJ and limerick learn from this and address it. The same selection with increased intensity would possibly get us to a quarter final but not beyond that. Need to show now the ability to make some tweaks, changes, hard calls.

At this point I don't think we have the players to challenge for an all Ireland this year, but there is a good number of young players that will contend for places next year and we could see a significant freshening up of the team. TJ needs to show something to show he is the man to do this. At this point in time I don't see many alternatives, I wouldn't trade for Anthony Daly at this point either.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭Mehapoy

Tactics woefully wrong in the last game. Selections I'd disagree with too, though perhaps forced by injury and players not having trained. Players have to take responsibility for a lethargic performance too.

In key games last year however tactics were spot on. Dunno in Wexford appeared to get a lot wrong v kk, and he would have been lauded last year for wexfords tactics and support play. Davy has gotten things dreadfully wrong, fixed them, and gotten them dreadfully wrong again.

What remains to be seen is whether or how TJ and limerick learn from this and address it. The same selection with increased intensity would possibly get us to a quarter final but not beyond that. Need to show now the ability to make some tweaks, changes, hard calls.

At this point I don't think we have the players to challenge for an all Ireland this year, but there is a good number of young players that will contend for places next year and we could see a significant freshening up of the team. TJ needs to show something to show he is the man to do this. At this point in time I don't see many alternatives, I wouldn't trade for Anthony Daly at this point either.

I'd have to agree with that, no manager gets it right all the time, except Cody, but he's a freak! Actually he was under pressure at the start of his reign when they were beaten by cork a few times... Look at Eamon o'shea, nearly ran out of tipp this time last year, feted as a genius this year, Liam dunne the same, only opposite, ger Cunningham in Dublin didnt look too smart when Galway took them to the cleaners, and Anthony Cunningham has shipped a lot of criticism since 2012, no manager has all good days, having said that TJ and the panel have had a dreadful season so far so they should be all out to make amends in the qualifiers, if the season ends in a whimper(beaten before the quarter final) then he'll be under pressure, if that is the case I'd sooner see a few changes in the back room team than getting daly in.

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭Greensoup

Stats in examiner wont make pretty reading for alot of limerick players. limerick with just 57 tackles compared to 83 for Tipp. So work rate was poor. Tipp half forward line topped tackle count.....and worked arses off for their team.....limericks forwards and mid field didn't work hard enough leaving backs exposed to accurate passes to Tipp forwards. Limericks puck out strategy at both ends was poor. First 25 minutes saw Tipp win 11 of their 14 mainly with short ones while taking 9 of our 13. Crazy stuff.

http://www.irishtimes.com/sport/gaelic-games/hurling/limerick-manager-disappointed-but-ready-to-raise-morale-for-qualifiers-1.2257914

You can tell lot by post match interview imo
    No ruthless conviction I sense here in putting down bad day i don't see it coming says it all for me
    One thing five championship games nine goals scored up that game I said after clare now how he or he's selectors didn't see it coming or fact injured clare team three key players out and down man crucial period yet dragged limerick backs all over the field begs all belief

Look the problem is passion pride he brings no doubt
    He ran before walked as manager
    Under twenty one was appalling defeat and no record
    Should never got senior job
    He proved this start year recall niall moran who shouldn't been recalled player but as coach probably

Moran be still on panel only for walking away
    He's too loyal breen who great committed player but limerick have better
    He doesn't rate better downes so he never gets run games
    Tom Ryan same should played more last year
    Needed turn game v kk bring him on too late and then niall moran as game changer

League was disaster and showed up poor tactics
    Long aimless balls then change only forced do v clare but clare was false dawns just like Cork munster final two years ago in beat injured teams down man but then all Ireland semi and Sunday ruthlessly exposed as never that good

They once as maher said limerick intensity matched tipp had them
    Last year kk game loose point worse thing happened limerick as it was loss but was glorified as moral defeat when weather never allow anything other close win but board rushed through three year contract

Martin kiely who questions this set up start is now in a position going be interesting
    He correctly so questions this set up day one cried out new proven coach last year join Ryan

Unfortunately imo limerick ccb critsim of kiely at meetings seem mellow him and since then the league he was all for Limerick and couldn't see kilmsllock loosing club final
    It's like it changed he's views

Then lead up league thought they be promoted and never done what done before in after offaly game asked hard questions that few limerick willing do

Lead up tipp game was he saw limerick winning

What's the view now I wonder or if don't win all Ireland
    Is it for or against Ryan
    I'm not for or against Ryan any day all my view day one with any manager in any county judge on records and you look most teams doing well football or hurling and ones aren't one common denominator is they have proven records

Ryan or he's staff hasn't got that
    Ryan should managed with declan Fitzgerald proven coach limerick and tippeary and doing excellent Cork under sixteen now drom inch and ul would been superb coach tactics while Ryan allowed players buy in other skills he had

Moran who outstanding drill would been good selector and mcdonagh excellent backs coach

I agree glaus baugjan post and I know we never seen eye to eye regards Ryan but genuinely it was never get reaction just look at he's management record and lack it hugely unfair ask to expect him out perform cody and o shea and in time cunningjham Dublin

Dublin have problems but with ed coughlan from mayo proven and cunningjham they will next year improve
    Limerick imo haven't improved two years

I agree regards daly as I fan with Dublin but he imo could be wrong seems be more pundit now and focus off management and I'd have doubts if wanted him there however he's better manager than coach

Also cody has he number so that's the key will he beat cody I doubt it
    Limerick like Cork missed the boat with cunningjham that ship has long sailed

Limerick could be saved with coach like Fitzgerald but problem is then you have conflict interest in Ryan breathes board philosophy of direct hurling which is not good for Limerick

Limerick like Cork burned bridges too with Wallis so options are slim

As regards poster other managers made mistakes
    Completely different scenario
    Cunningham Galway proven in club football and under twenty one Galway
    O shea always seen huge help sheedy and problem he has is he's great coach but he should been man before declan Ryan but tippeary players suffered huge baggage kk two years that o shea got them when it's too late and he done remarkable job be fair getting them back on track
    If don't win all Ireland I won't blame o shea

He got rid mcgenney too as pat Spillane ruthlessly said paper Sunday way over rated and talk the talk
    I knew that myself the last two years and said mcgenney is poor tactics manager but he can talk the talk all credit due

Cody was the exception yes in poor record but he learned in year two and brought in outstanding mick o flynn way ahead he's time as coach

Fitzmaurice struggled under age but he brought in o Neill proven coach inter county hurling football

Ryan brought in no one
    He'll imo put Sunday down to lack work ethic intensity one those days without looking at half back line and half forward line

It was wrong take riche McCarthy off full back as it's like he's totally blamed when he got no protection at all and due to awful truly naive tactics limerick backs were dragged all over the place and they marked space rather than their men

Things haven't changed since munster final last year and Wexford ist twenty minutes dragged limerick all over the place but ran out steam and in the league game it was same

Team know that dynamic fast full width ptich movement beat limerick and Wexford done it but hadn't believe see it through in the league and clare done it but missing key players
    Tippeary had both believe and players and ruthlessly exposed limerick and kk are if limerick get that far and could in rest pack qualifier are not great waiting and if dry day this time have no mistake kk learned much more from last year win than limerick have v Kilkenny and it won't be pretty if they meet again

Sunday was a huge huge set back imo

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭Stonehall9

http://www.irishtimes.com/sport/gaelic-games/hurling/limerick-manager-disappointed-but-ready-to-raise-morale-for-qualifiers-1.2257914

No ruthless conviction I sense here in putting down bad day i don't see it coming says it all for me
    One thing five championship games nine goals scored up that game I said after clare now how he or he's selectors didn't see it coming or fact injured clare team three key players out and down man crucial period yet dragged limerick backs all over the field begs all belief

Look the problem is passion pride he brings no doubt
    He ran before walked as manager
    Under twenty one was appalling defeat and no record
    Should never got senior job
    He proved this start year recall niall moran who shouldn't been recalled player but as coach probably

Moran be still on panel only for walking away
    He's too loyal breen who great committed player but limerick have better
    He doesn't rate better downes so he never gets run games
    Tom Ryan same should played more last year
    Needed turn game v kk bring him on too late and then niall moran as game changer

League was disaster and showed up poor tactics
    Long aimless balls then change only forced do v clare but clare was false dawns just like Cork munster final two years ago in beat injured teams down man but then all Ireland semi and Sunday ruthlessly exposed as never that good

They once as maher said limerick intensity matched tipp had them
    Last year kk game loose point worse thing happened limerick as it was loss but was glorified as moral defeat when weather never allow anything other close win but board rushed through three year contract

Martin kiely who questions this set up start is now in a position going be interesting
    He correctly so questions this set up day one cried out new proven coach last year join Ryan

Unfortunately imo limerick ccb critsim of kiely at meetings seem mellow him and since then the league he was all for Limerick and couldn't see kilmsllock loosing club final
    It's like it changed he's views

Then lead up league thought they be promoted and never done what done before in after offaly game asked hard questions that few limerick willing do

Lead up tipp game was he saw limerick winning

What's the view now I wonder or if don't win all Ireland
    Is it for or against Ryan
    I'm not for or against Ryan any day all my view day one with any manager in any county judge on records and you look most teams doing well football or hurling and ones aren't one common denominator is they have proven records

Ryan should managed with declan Fitzgerald proven coach limerick and tippeary and doing excellent Cork under sixteen now drom inch and ul would been superb coach tactics while Ryan allowed players buy in other skills he had

Moran who outstanding drill would been good selector and mcdonagh excellent backs coach

I agree glaus baugjan post and I know we never seen eye to eye regards Ryan but genuinely it was never get reaction just look at he's management record and lack it hugely unfair ask to expect him out perform cody and o shea and in time cunningjham Dublin

Dublin have problems but with ed coughlan from mayo proven and cunningjham they will next year improve
    Limerick imo haven't improved two years

I agree regards daly as I fan with Dublin but he imo could be wrong seems be more pundit now and focus off management and I'd have doubts if wanted him there however he's better manager than coach

Also cody has he number so that's the key will he beat cody I doubt it
    Limerick like Cork missed the boat with cunningjham that ship has long sailed

Limerick could be saved with coach like Fitzgerald but problem is then you have conflict interest in Ryan breathes board philosophy of direct hurling which is not good for Limerick

Limerick like Cork burned bridges too with Wallis so options are slim

As regards poster other managers made mistakes
    Completely different scenario
    Cunningham Galway proven in club football and under twenty one Galway
    O shea always seen huge help sheedy and problem he has is he's great coach but he should been man before declan Ryan but tippeary players suffered huge baggage kk two years that o shea got them when it's too late and he done remarkable job be fair getting them back on track
    If don't win all Ireland I won't blame o shea

He got rid mcgenney too as pat Spillane ruthlessly said paper Sunday way over rated and talk the talk
    I knew that myself the last two years and said mcgenney is poor tactics manager but he can talk the talk all credit due

Cody was the exception yes in poor record but he learned in year two and brought in outstanding mick o flynn way ahead he's time as coach

Fitzmaurice struggled under age but he brought in o Neill proven coach inter county hurling football

Ryan brought in no one
    He'll imo put Sunday down to lack work ethic intensity one those days without looking at half back line and half forward line

It was wrong take riche McCarthy off full back as it's like he's totally blamed when he got no protection at all and due to awful truly naive tactics limerick backs were dragged all over the place and they marked space rather than their men

Things haven't changed since munster final last year and Wexford ist twenty minutes dragged limerick all over the place but ran out steam and in the league game it was same

Team know that dynamic fast full width ptich movement beat limerick and Wexford done it but hadn't believe see it through in the league and clare done it but missing key players
    Tippeary had both believe and players and ruthlessly exposed limerick and kk are if limerick get that far and could in rest pack qualifier are not great waiting and if dry day this time have no mistake kk learned much more from last year win than limerick have v Kilkenny and it won't be pretty if they meet again

Don't know does my head or eyes hurt more🙈

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,277 ✭✭✭danganabu

Have no idea about his previous work but Fitzgerald has made a complete pigs ear of Drom and they have gone backwards under his management.

• Advertisement

danganabu wrote: »
    Have no idea about his previous work but Fitzgerald has made a complete pigs ear of Drom and they have gone backwards under his management.

He's ist year last year got semi in tipp and lost last few minutes having been poor before year before
    You should research he's management
    He's well proven at most levels as coach not manager in he's better coach imo

Stonehall9 wrote: »
    Don't know does my head or eyes hurt more🙈

I respect your right to your opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭dcrosskid

He's ist year last year got semi in tipp and lost last few minutes having been poor before year before
    You should research he's management
    He's well proven at most levels as coach not manager in he's better coach imo

It is too early to be judging him based on Drom's performances so far. They have done enough to get through in Tipp for now. Drom would have beaten Sars last year only for Woodlock getting the line in the 1st half stupidly. I'd hold off on writing them off yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Vanolder

TJ Ryan needs to start picking his own team if he wants to stay in a job.

dcrosskid wrote: »
    It is too early to be judging him based on Drom's performances so far. They have done enough to get through in Tipp for now. Drom would have beaten Sars last year only for Woodlock getting the line in the 1st half stupidly. I'd hold off on writing them off yet.
    Absolutely and I'm saying same you are
    Im far writing them off
    Its the other lad apparently knows what he talking about he says yet judged coach with out knowing much bout him
    Some way judge fella when he great year drom last year

Vanolder wrote: »
    TJ Ryan needs to start picking his own team if he wants to stay in a job.

That's exactly what he doesn't need to do with greatest respect to him stay in job
    The team picked is he's own team and he's major input in this
    He needs get proven coach in allow possession game next year and one just one whisper any player against it I don't care who he is good luck and thanks

There's enough young players coming through so must start building new style play
    Tj should delegate certain roles proven men and he should only deal media and deal players man man and shouldn't have anything do with coaching
    That imo would make him good manager

Absolutely and I'm saying same you are
    Im far writing them off
    Its the other lad apparently knows what he talking about he says yet judged coach with out knowing much bout him
    Some way judge fella when he great year drom last year

If you think getting to a county semi is considered as a successfull campaign for Drom then you clearly don't know what you are talking about, and so far this year they have scraped out a group that they should have strolled through and have been anything but impressive.

If you could formulate your reply into a coherent english sentence that would be most appreciated as well!

If you think getting to a county semi is considered as a successfull campaign for Drom then you clearly don't know what you are talking about, and so far this year they have scraped out a group that they should have strolled through and have been anything but impressive.

If you could formulate your reply into a coherent english sentence that would be most appreciated as well!
    Usual stuff when you loose your debate just like you done Cork thread when you made another illogical statement you could not back up
    Old habits die hard
    You do know where drom were at before he took over do you
    Last year ist year was improvement
    Now you as your own words don't know much about Fitzgerald yes you said that despite being young coach all levels last ten years with greatest greatest respect actually shows what you know regards him or just my opinion gaa scene
    Fitzgerald well know and fact you don't know much about him with respect says more about your lack knowledge than he's coaching

I'll help you out
    He coach limerick got minor all Ireland final ten years ago with team not expecting get that far
    Coached ul fresher and Fitzgibbon cup team with success

With limerick under twenty one
    With Cork development squads
    He knows limerick inside out
    Coached castle troy past school level in harty cup
    He's hugely respected ask any thirty three inter county lads played fresher this year him he still got them work together and lot stars their but he handled them well
    He's coaching is all about crisp fast everything at pace hurling drills

Rarely does he do interviews he's does talking on ptich
    He's I think coached killesunle in tipp I think I'm not sure exactly

He's worked with many different limerick men like Kirkby kiely etc so would not be seen as outsider
    He learned lot he's philosophy from being student in St colmans fermoywhere he hurled under Denis ring
    Is he real deal
    We don't know but what we do is he's more experience and success imo then anyone current limerick set up and imo be only a benefit and is not seen outside coach
    He's very much modern coach like Steve mcdonagh who was terrific with minors also
    I hope this helps you now regards Fitzgerald

That would be a no so!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭shockframe

Declan Fitzgerald looked promising over a decade ago but the lacklustre performance of the Under 21's in 2007 more or less ended his association with Limerick there and then.

Reports were that players didn't get on great with him that year and that it was Ciaran Carey's appointment in 2008 (More or less the follow on year from the 2005 minors) that led to an improved performance against Tipp in that years semi final where they were unfortunate to lose by a last minute point.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,889 ✭✭✭Spudmonkey

Thinkstoomuch1, you make some good points but by Christ its hard to pick them out!

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭LMK

Look, you can go on about managers and coaches until you're blue in the face, the fact is unless you have the quality players you are at nothing.
    IMO this Limerick squad is the best we've had since the mid 90's an I for one am delighted with that. I think our best chance was 2 years ago to win the AI
    but I do believe we have good player's emerging and we have strength in depth but its all relative to what other county's are producing.. there's the rub.
    Swap TJ and Cody and KK in all probability KK will still win the All-Ireland. When was the last time Limerick could spring a newcomer and he scores 3 goals in a c'ship game.
    I believe a coach has an important role to play mainly don't over complicate things and keep the players motivated and have them wanting to play for you - see Babs Keating then Michael Bond Offaly 1998

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,959 ✭✭✭diusmr8a504cvk

Any idea where and when the Westmeath match is on?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Any idea where and when the Westmeath match is on?

Mullingar on Sunday 5th July at 2pm

• Registered Users Posts: 2,704 ✭✭✭citykat

Just to correct the record, Mick O Flynn's only involvement with KK was fitness. He had no input into coaching/hurling. He has never coached or managed a team in KK. His involvement with KK ended when Dempsey was brought on board.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 695 ✭✭✭zombieHanalei

That's kind ttm's point though, that we have the talent but were not playing to a level that matches the potential our players posses, and that the buck stops with the man in charge. Take your "what if TJ were managing Kilkenny" point and turn it around; what if Cody were managing Limerick? I don't know if he'd be winning all Ireland but he in all likelihood would have us playing to our best. Can TJ get the best out of this group? Sadly, between our poor league campaign and the awful result at the weekend, I have to say no. And I hate to say that, because otherwise I have nothing but good things to say about TJ Ryan.

citykat wrote: »
    Just to correct the record, Mick O Flynn's only involvement with KK was fitness. He had no input into coaching/hurling. He has never coached or managed a team in KK. His involvement with KK ended when Dempsey was brought on board.
    Yes I should rephrased it better but flynn brought in science Kilkenny and great piece in Denis Walsh revolution years regards him
    Superb trainers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Vanolder

Yes I should rephrased it better but flynn brought in science Kilkenny and great piece in Denis Walsh revolution years regards him
    Superb trainers

Daly and Kinnerk have been announced managers/coach.

Vanolder wrote: »
    Daly and Kinnerk have been announced managers/coach.

Okay I heard there was an all star famous five set up being lined up
    Brian Ryan head manager
    John Allen tactical advisor
    Ciarán carey selector
    Tom Ryan selector
    Davy Clarke keep some level contuinty from this set up
    I could of course like yourself be wrong :-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭plannerscanner

Spudmonkey wrote: »
    Thinkstoomuch1, you make some good points but by Christ its hard to pick them out!

I have thanked a few posts so just need to clarify

TTM - you make some great points and when I have the energy I love reading/deciphering your posts. No harm to re-read before posting and perhaps a small bit of editing.

As for LK - it has been coming. They looked more like the U21 team TJ was in charge of then AI contenders we thought after KK last year. TTM points to a lot of issues that have been totally ignored.

No sweeper against the strongest forward line in the country - that's just naive.

Breen not fully fit and clear to see after 10 mins (unable to win ball from own puckout or cover two players on Tipp puckout) - had to wait until HT for change.

Wayne Mc not seen until 65th minute - could have been useful from 15th min onwards.

No discernable plan to score goals - half forward line need to support FF line and vice-versa in order to create genuine scoring chances.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement