Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

*Limerick GAA news/discussion thread*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 819 ✭✭✭glasagusban

bringing in new players wont do anything if there not being coached trained properly, all the upcoming talent could be wasted. This year was a disaster, without change it'll be the same next year. Not much else is relevant imo.

Looking forward to tomorrow's game

Agree.

Change here can come in two ways, either some or all of the management personnel change, or they learn from their mistakes and change things themselves. Hopefully one or the other happens.

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭Cheese Wagstaff

Is there a reason why the game can't be watched on the TG4 live player?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,889 ✭✭✭Spudmonkey

Some great performances by the U21s. Fought for everything.

Lynch is wasted inside corner forward, great to see him roaming around midfield laying balls off.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,288 ✭✭✭mickmackey1

Brilliant stuff, was fearing the worst at half-time

• Registered Users Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭paddy no 11

Brilliant, great team performances, full of guts, skill and belief

You'd count the bad mistakes on one hand

Wont bother with player reviews just a thoroughly enjoyable watch and win

(possibly the best game of hurling this year, no sweepers)

The contrast between the coaching, set up, and decision making of this teams management a marked contrast to the seniors

Well done all

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,143 ✭✭✭letowski

Just here to say well done today guys, ye were the better team today and deserve ye're win. That's a very good team yeve got there and to win in a full CP was a good achievement. A have to say.. not that ye don't know already.. but Cian Lynch is something else, gave us another torrid time. His vision and unselfishness on the ball is wonderful really and if he keeps going there's no reason to think he can't be one of the elite forwards in the future. I think Byrnes at half back needs to be looked at senior level aswell, strong lad but is very tidy on the ball. Paddy called it well above my post, the management deserve alot of credit the way set the team up especially around the middle where ye got on top of possession. 5-9 and Lynch were heavily involved in the play.

Best of luck anyway in the competition, I think Limerick have produced enough underage talent over the last few years to have won an AI, there's a good chance with this team.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,503 ✭✭✭shockframe

The contrast between the coaching, set up, and decision making of this teams management a marked contrast to the seniors

Couldn't agree more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 695 ✭✭✭zombieHanalei

Best game I've been to all year bar none, I'm really excited about Diarmuid Byrnes, he did make a few errors but his overall contribution was huge, difference between winning and losing in my opinion, great man to catch a dropping ball, would have given MOTM to him instead of Ronan Lynch, though he was very good from the placed balls, but I'm starting to see why some feel he's not a natural forward and would be best deployed further down the pitch. Cian Lynch; I could watch him all day long, an artist.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,746 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

Best game I've been to all year bar none, I'm really excited about Diarmuid Byrnes, he did make a few errors but his overall contribution was huge, difference between winning and losing in my opinion, great man to catch a dropping ball, would have given MOTM to him instead of Ronan Lynch, though he was very good from the placed balls, but I'm starting to see why some feel he's not a natural forward and would be best deployed further down the pitch. Cian Lynch; I could watch him all day long, an artist.

I wonder did the fact that Ronan Lynch speaks pretty fluent Irish have any influence on the MOTM selection. He had a very good game and his free taking was obviously flawless. He looked a little tired at the finish though when he had to chase the Clare corner back for 30 yards. Brilliant to see him have the confidence to be interviewed as gaeilge though, lovely to see.
    Byrnes was a shoo in for MOTM though, he was like a man against boys half the time and his distribution was brilliant. Cian Lynch plays the game like nobody I've ever seen, he's a joy to watch and that free role he had suited him down to the ground, hard to see him do that against a Kilkenny senior team though.

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭Mehapoy

I wonder did the fact that Ronan Lynch speaks pretty fluent Irish have any influence on the MOTM selection. He had a very good game and his free taking was obviously flawless. He looked a little tired at the finish though when he had to chase the Clare corner back for 30 yards. Brilliant to see him have the confidence to be interviewed as gaeilge though, lovely to see.
    Byrnes was a shoo in for MOTM though, he was like a man against boys half the time and his distribution was brilliant. Cian Lynch plays the game like nobody I've ever seen, he's a joy to watch and that free role he had suited him down to the ground, hard to see him do that against a Kilkenny senior team though.
    Great to get a win after losing two Munster finals, wouldn't be too confident of beating Galway though, we struggle with them for some reason and they have a few senior stars...showed great character to go down to ennis and come back to finish very strongly, thought Byrnes was very good, English too gave O'Donnell very little space, excited about these two, the midfielders were great again, pat Ryan looks like the real deal, wirey, skilful, well able to take a point....Cain lynch finished brilliantly, thought he needed to step up if we were going to win, Ronan, I don't know, very skilful, ace free taker but was lost in half forward line, done better in full forward...remain to be convinced by him but he's got great commitment and clearly has nerves of steel....good to see us still have an interest in the season and would be great for those lads to get an all Ireland after being so close at minor...not so sure we have the forward unit for it this year though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Mehapoy wrote: »
    Great to get a win after losing two Munster finals, wouldn't be too confident of beating Galway though, we struggle with them for some reason and they have a few senior stars...showed great character to go down to ennis and come back to finish very strongly, thought Byrnes was very good, English too gave O'Donnell very little space, excited about these two, the midfielders were great again, pat Ryan looks like the real deal, wirey, skilful, well able to take a point....Cain lynch finished brilliantly, thought he needed to step up if we were going to win, Ronan, I don't know, very skilful, ace free taker but was lost in half forward line, done better in full forward...remain to be convinced by him but he's got great commitment and clearly has nerves of steel....good to see us still have an interest in the season and would be great for those lads to get an all Ireland after being so close at minor...not so sure we have the forward unit for it this year though.

Just to pick up on the point in bold, by all accounts Ronan Lynch, Tom Morrissey and Kevin O'Brien haven't hit real form at all for the 21s this year so when they hit form, we'll have seriously good forward lines.

Kevin is, I think, the top goal scorer in the county championship at the moment so he's capable of much more. I understand he's been off form at the moment but he needs to be full forward if played.
    Morrissey is another who can catch fire when he wants and when he's good, he's very good. Can possibly be accused of laziness at times and perhaps why he doesn't score as much.
    We all know what Ronan Lynch is capable of. He's lacking in fitness at the moment and possibly out of position but on form, he's a big asset in the half forward line. Any closer to goal than that and he's wasted.

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭Mehapoy

Colemania wrote: »
    Just to pick up on the point in bold, by all accounts Ronan Lynch, Tom Morrissey and Kevin O'Brien haven't hit real form at all for the 21s this year so when they hit form, we'll have seriously good forward lines.

Kevin is, I think, the top goal scorer in the county championship at the moment so he's capable of much more. I understand he's been off form at the moment but he needs to be full forward if played.
    Morrissey is another who can catch fire when he wants and when he's good, he's very good. Can possibly be accused of laziness at times and perhaps why he doesn't score as much.
    We all know what Ronan Lynch is capable of. He's lacking in fitness at the moment and possibly out of position but on form, he's a big asset in the half forward line. Any closer to goal than that and he's wasted.

I suppose what i mean is that we don't have the experience and physicality in the forward unit that we have in the backs, lynches, Morrissey, Ryan and Hanley are only one year out of minor so it's hard to impose yourself on a game if you are lacking the physical aspect, kob returning will be a bonus as he's that bit older...the two games against two good full backs will stand to Morrissey though as he's got a great future and will be playing Fitzgibbon as well this year, Ronan lynch seems like a smart cookie, I wonder where will he go to college next year...

Mehapoy wrote: »
    I suppose what i mean is that we don't have the experience and physicality in the forward unit that we have in the backs, lynches, Morrissey, Ryan and Hanley are only one year out of minor so it's hard to impose yourself on a game if you are lacking the physical aspect, kob returning will be a bonus as he's that bit older...the two games against two good full backs will stand to Morrissey though as he's got a great future and will be playing Fitzgibbon as well this year, Ronan lynch seems like a smart cookie, I wonder where will he go to college next year...

Whoever pays him enough ;) Ah ya lynch won't be going to a college purely based on hurling i imagine.

Its hard to get experience at the age of 21 and under but I get your point. The ard scoil and minor lads that came through have already played in some big games up along so its a good learning curve coming into the under 21 panel.

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭Walter.White

I thought Limerick were excellent last night especially on the sideline, all the changes they made seem to work and i felt we had some great performances on the night. We still need to improve if we are to beat Galway, they have a very strong team with some serious forwards with the likes of Mannion, Flynn,Cooney and Whelan underage i think.

Our half back line was excellent , Byrnes was my man of the match but i thought O'Connell was good and much improved from the last day and i felt Hegarty had a good game. I was at the match and it looked to me that he hobbled off with an injury but his replacement Flanagan played quite well when he came on. They all have great potential with Hegarty and Byrnes particularly impressive in the air.
    The full back line played quite well, English had a good game and held O'Donnell to a point, Casey i thought was good and so was O'Callaghan.
    The midfielders put in some shift and really worked hard. I was impressed with both Pat Ryan and O'Donovan.

Our Half forward line seemed to struggle throughout the match, Ronan Lynch seemed to be struggling with the pace of the game in the first half and seemed to benefit from being moved in full. I still think his future position will be in the halfback line or midfield but to be fair he was doing his leaving and doesn't seem to be fully fit yet, he got some wonderful scores from frees and played excellent in the second half when he was moved in full. Morrissey seemed to struggle in full and i thought he played much better when he was moved into the half forward line and seemed to put Clares goalkeeper under serious pressure by intercepting some of his puckouts. Dempsey scored two good points and seems to have lots of potential but seemed to drift in and out of the match just like Hanley who scored one wonderful point but seemed to struggle on Clares centreback who was quite powerful. Couldn't fault any of the Limerick players for workrate, i thought they were immense.

Colin Ryan i thought had an excellent game everytime he got the ball the Clare backline was in trouble and what i liked about him was he was always showing for the ball and showed great first touch. When he got the ball he put the head down and ran straight for goal. Excellent performance.
    Cian Lynch showed great leadership and gave a brilliant unselfish performance he has such great talent and seems to have his own unique style which makes him very hard to play against.

Everyone of the players should be proud and everyone of them worked hard. Our tackling and workrate were superb well done. The fitness and conditioning coach seemed to get a lot of praise from both players and management and the conditioning of the Limerick team was superb. Well done.

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭Greensoup

Hegarty huge leap to catch high ball and landed awkwardly on one leg just before half time.....looked like all weight taken by one knee.....

• Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭Pandiani

Greensoup wrote: »
    Hegarty huge leap to catch high ball and landed awkwardly on one leg just before half time.....looked like all weight taken by one knee.....

Yep, this happened right in front of me, he was hobbling quite a bit after it, it was just before half time. Sean Flanagan played well when he replaced him.

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭donnem33

I thought Limerick were excellent last night especially on the sideline, all the changes they made seem to work and i felt we had some great performances on the night. We still need to improve if we are to beat Galway, they have a very strong team with some serious forwards with the likes of Mannion, Flynn,Cooney and Whelan underage i think.

Our half back line was excellent , Byrnes was my man of the match but i thought O'Connell was good and much improved from the last day and i felt Hegarty had a good game. I was at the match and it looked to me that he hobbled off with an injury but his replacement Flanagan played quite well when he came on. They all have great potential with Hegarty and Byrnes particularly impressive in the air.
    The full back line played quite well, English had a good game and held O'Donnell to a point, Casey i thought was good and so was O'Callaghan.
    The midfielders put in some shift and really worked hard. I was impressed with both Pat Ryan and O'Donovan.

Our Half forward line seemed to struggle throughout the match, Ronan Lynch seemed to be struggling with the pace of the game in the first half and seemed to benefit from being moved in full. I still think his future position will be in the halfback line or midfield but to be fair he was doing his leaving and doesn't seem to be fully fit yet, he got some wonderful scores from frees and played excellent in the second half when he was moved in full. Morrissey seemed to struggle in full and i thought he played much better when he was moved into the half forward line and seemed to put Clares goalkeeper under serious pressure by intercepting some of his puckouts. Dempsey scored two good points and seems to have lots of potential but seemed to drift in and out of the match just like Hanley who scored one wonderful point but seemed to struggle on Clares centreback who was quite powerful. Couldn't fault any of the Limerick players for workrate, i thought they were immense.

Colin Ryan i thought had an excellent game everytime he got the ball the Clare backline was in trouble and what i liked about him was he was always showing for the ball and showed great first touch. When he got the ball he put the head down and ran straight for goal. Excellent performance.
    Cian Lynch showed great leadership and gave a brilliant unselfish performance he has such great talent and seems to have his own unique style which makes him very hard to play against.

Everyone of the players should be proud and everyone of them worked hard. Our tackling and workrate were superb well done. The fitness and conditioning coach seemed to get a lot of praise from both players and management and the conditioning of the Limerick team was superb. Well done.

Thats true, on paper Galway have a fairly strong team. But, with the management in place I wouldnt be overly confident as a Galway man.

• Registered Users Posts: 819 ✭✭✭glasagusban

On MOTM, it was between the two Lynch's and Byrnes alright. I would have gone for Cian Lynch, he won an incredible amount of possession he had no right to and used it well almost every time. But at the end of the day you can't much argue with 13 points and no wides, and he was our most influential forward too, showed brilliantly in the second half.
    Colemania wrote: »

Kevin O'Brien is a really dangerous forward, hopefully will be back the next day. If you remember the 21s game last year when we were beaten all over the field, O'Brien still cleaned out Jack Browne who was and is a Clare senior starting player. I was surprised he wasn't on the senior panel at leat this year.

Cian Lynch is as good a player as any in the 21s championship at all, even if playing as a withdrawn forward.

Ronan Lynch is a class player. Clearly rusty after the leaving, he was ineffective and taken off the last day and with two weeks more hurling under his belt was MOTM. He'll be better again as the summer wears on. He's best in the middle third of the field though. Expect him to start for the seniors next year, same talent levels as Dowling/Hannon.

Morrissey was a super player for the minors and has been playing great for club. Two poor games at this level now though, I think he had three possessions in the last game. Much more expected of him, I hope he can deliver it. (TTM reckoned he should have been starting for the seniors this year, completely unrealistic).

Dempsey has had two strong if not imperious outings. Colin Ryan has been excellent and will surely hold his starting place now. ALTC to come back into the team. Good subs there too.

To be honest, I think that's as good a set of forwards as you'll get at this level if they all play to their potential.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭paddy no 11

Tom Morrissey came on against KK in the challenge match in June and missed two good chances for goal, he then got dropped down to the intermediates. Confidence seems to have seeped out of him since, he's way better than what he's showing. Hopefully he gets his mojo back soon. Last nights win will hopefully have been a boost.

Tom Morrissey came on against KK in the challenge match in June and missed two good chances for goal, he then got dropped down to the intermediates. Confidence seems to have seeped out of him since, he's way better than what he's showing. Hopefully he gets his mojo back soon. Last nights win will hopefully have been a boost.

No doubt its a confidence thing. He almost single handedly knocked out Patrickswell from the championship a year or 2 ago, along with the help of Niall Moran. I remember thinking, jesus this guy is class, and i'd never seen him play before or even heard of him. It was level in injury time and he won the ball from our corner forward, ran the whole pitch at a canter (some awful lazy challenges going in) and knocked over the winning point. His work rate that day was phenomenal.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,276 ✭✭✭thinkstoomuch1

At the game outstanding win and I'm delighted for ye
    I am rarely wrong when I judge management and I always belived under twenty one set up yere best all grades this year as many know here
    Felt concern would be year early but no doubt won't be this year as can't see anyone beating outstanding coached jj doyle Wexford but next year limerick win all ireland

Munster title whatever happens huge huge progress and kiely some have doubt but fact brought in ross Corbett cork coach been around camoige a while kerry minor football many other teams and I praised him before showed kiely brings in best people
    Kiely and limerick team indeed gave him huge credit after wards
    In posted three weeks ago before tippeary he had them flying training he has and what I hear more in them

Galway will be tricky as their unknown sand Galway limerick any level bogey team but like minor dangerous opponents semi final and better players then final
    They have last week senior Conor whelan Brian molly lot lads in intermediate final v Cork and beat kk recently so they will be dangerous

Ye will be favourite after today which is a worry as limerick don't do favourite we'll
    Win and yere underdogs v Wexford and ye have a chance but even getting to final good ye
    Kiely deserves credit and Byrnes morrisey when moved half forward, Cosgrove sub, lynches and English were outstanding
    Key here is limerick management read game in flow unlike the senior and made subs fast and tactically won the game as gave players the platform to flourish
    That's great minor lads continue winning record from minor

This shows like I always said limerick have talent win senior all ireland but don't be fooled these lads won't develop next level be from good to great or get system win all ireland unless someone new added with Ryan next year as clear as day Ryan good man management but not tactical astute and two years kept making repeated mistakes hard see major change
    Need new coach with him

Congratulations on great win
    On a side note regards declan Fitzgerald interesting few new posters seem have issue him when none ul all ireland winners team players problem coaching and indeed kk lads etc I'm led belive rated him hugely and many teams with before done well coach
    Fair enough drom second year was poor but to blame it on him totally is wrong and to say he was sacked I'm led to belive he wasn't going stay another year anyway as involved cork development squads as it lot travelling etc
    He's always improved teams Castletroy rubgy school, ul, various limerick teams in the past

Ronan Lynch good game but he's midfield of half back and I always belived he's not a forward but could be truly great player
    Felt for clare great championship team but I'm glad limerick won and there's all ireland next year this team

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,277 ✭✭✭danganabu

On a side note regards declan Fitzgerald interesting few new posters seem have issue him when none ul all ireland winners team players problem coaching and indeed kk lads etc I'm led belive rated him hugely and many teams with before done well coach
    Fair enough drom second year was poor but to blame it on him totally is wrong and to say he was sacked I'm led to belive he wasn't going stay another year anyway as involved cork development squads as it lot travelling etc
    He's always improved teams Castletroy rubgy school, ul, various limerick teams in the past

You can dress it up anyway you want but the man was sacked, and sacked in mid season, I'm sure someone with your huge amount of knowledge is aware that Drom's season is not over and that they are still in the championship, yet have relieved him of his duties, it had absolutely zero to do with other commitments, the players wanted him out and he was sacked, plain and simple.

On MOTM, it was between the two Lynch's and Byrnes alright. I would have gone for Cian Lynch, he won an incredible amount of possession he had no right to and used it well almost every time. But at the end of the day you can't much argue with 13 points and no wides, and he was our most influential forward too, showed brilliantly in the second half.

Kevin O'Brien is a really dangerous forward, hopefully will be back the next day. If you remember the 21s game last year when we were beaten all over the field, O'Brien still cleaned out Jack Browne who was and is a Clare senior starting player. I was surprised he wasn't on the senior panel at leat this year.

Cian Lynch is as good a player as any in the 21s championship at all, even if playing as a withdrawn forward.

Ronan Lynch is a class player. Clearly rusty after the leaving, he was ineffective and taken off the last day and with two weeks more hurling under his belt was MOTM. He'll be better again as the summer wears on. He's best in the middle third of the field though. Expect him to start for the seniors next year, same talent levels as Dowling/Hannon.

Morrissey was a super player for the minors and has been playing great for club. Two poor games at this level now though, I think he had three possessions in the last game. Much more expected of him, I hope he can deliver it. (TTM reckoned he should have been starting for the seniors this year, completely unrealistic).

Dempsey has had two strong if not imperious outings. Colin Ryan has been excellent and will surely hold his starting place now. ALTC to come back into the team. Good subs there too.

To be honest, I think that's as good a set of forwards as you'll get at this level if they all play to their potential.
    I see your loyalty to my posts is alive and well and fair play I'm sure genuinely limerick posters see that too

Your going to pick out in was wrong on morrisey at least acknowledge I was one hundred percent right on your hero tj Ryan management tactics being not up it and indeed I said ross Corbett outstanding coach and expected limerick this team be well trained
    I also said I rated kiely in yes concerns regards some he's management but he always brings in the best people

You probably aren't aware this but Corbett was with Monaghan minor male football team won ulster got all ireland and kerry minor all ireland semi finals in both kerry monaghan all ireland semi final teams with him training them
    You see when you have a record of proven success it is good sign
    If you kept that wisdom to the senior limerick set up you would actually realise none of the current limerick management team greatest respect them have any such inter county success

No one can deny there committed and passionate and time to give to limerick
    Ryan hopefully will stay as manager but needs new team selectors with him
    If not limerick unfortunately going nowhere fast

Also I didn't post minor defeat last week as said been tough limerick but doubts over daly came to bear good coach point but limerick failed beat Galway minor sweeper and I highlighted post two days before evan niland was one watch yet limerick never man marked him

Daly done okay minors but you would wonder going forward was it best move

As for morrisey he's been sensation with Ul freshers and ahane under twenty ones and intermediate munster final was very good
    Though last night grew game and was good waterford crystal and indeed in challenge start year v Dublin but like poster said when Ryan dropped him confidence shattered

He's well able for senior if properly coached when you see likes Conor whelan Galway and Gleasson waterford so young he can do it
    You need to grasp sooner or later that coaching is the main ingredient of player and team development

Morrisey will benefit ul Fitzgibbon cup next year as ross Corbett like this year is trainer with them and Lohan etc good manager
    Problem will be if Ryan leaves senior as is he won't develop
    Congratulations on yere win I'm delighted for Limerick hurling
    You may find this hard to believe but I am
    Good to see you have realised that lynch is better midfield player as not so long ago you were advocating he be senior forward which with respect in your own words is totally unrealistic as he's never as minor all ireland proved a forward but have no doubt could be one of the greatest limerick midfield player or half backs of all time
    Yes that great he could be

danganabu wrote: »
    You can dress it up anyway you want but the man was sacked, and sacked in mid season, I'm sure someone with your huge amount of knowledge is aware that Drom's season is not over and that they are still in the championship, yet have relieved him of his duties, it had absolutely zero to do with other commitments, the players wanted him out and he was sacked, plain and simple.
    No doubt this year was a failure but whether true or not talk cork wouldn't stayed after this year drom anyway

No doubt this year was blip no doubt but overall coaching is solid to be fair

While we're talking is Liam o donughe still tipp senior in backroom set up

While we're talking is Liam o donughe still tipp senior in backroom set up

Never knew he was ever involved, certainly not in an official capacity. Liam is involved in an administrative role within the county board and I think is the current top man in Lar na Pairce and Semple Stadium, he even acts as the stadium announcer from time to time.

Never knew he was ever involved, certainly not in an official capacity. Liam is involved in an administrative role within the county board and I think is the current top man in Lar na Pairce and Semple Stadium, he even acts as the stadium announcer from time to time.
    I thought was involved last year back room some way
    Same fella clarinebridge all ireland coach winner few years ago
    Thanks

I thought was involved last year back room some way
    Same fella clarinebridge all ireland coach winner few years ago
    Thanks
    Ah thats Michael Donoghue, yes he was certainly involved up to recently, I know himself and Eamon O'Shea would have great time for each other, I'm pretty sure he will replace A Cunningham in time.

With Tipp I think it was never a formal arrangement, just someone who would take training sessions now and again to freshen it up and introduce new ideas.

Ah thats Michael Donoghue, yes he was certainly involved up to recently, I know himself and Eamon O'Shea would have great time for each other, I'm pretty sure he will replace A Cunningham in time.

With Tipp I think it was never a formal arrangement, just someone who would take training sessions now and again to freshen it up and introduce new ideas.
    My apologies I got name wrong
    I heard off former cork player years ago this coach meant be real deal
    Yes should be next manager Galway and possibly will be but politics play a part if doesn't get it

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭Walter.White

By any chance did anyone see the under 16 game last night? I didn't make it but i heard Limerick won comfortably, does anyone have a report on it?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,101 ✭✭✭Rightwing

Good win last night. I wasn't overly impressed with Clare though.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement