Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Digital Music

Options
  • 03-03-2010 11:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭

I've recently been backing up all my CDs, putting them my computer so I have of collection. Been putting them on at CD quality. Anyone that i mention this to thinks i'm crazy ''Why waste so much memory for such a small amount of quality?!''

It seems crazy that so many people have a DVD player, HD TVs and alot of have blue-ray players with surround-sound, our cinemas have 3D (and hell it'll be on the small screen soon enough). But whats the best quality you can listen to music in?

It's that technology back from the 80s - CDs

With all the advances in technology over the last (almost) 3 decades how have we not advanced in technology? Sure i've been able to make files smaller and crame an unlisten-able amount music onto one device but most people have taken a step back in quality.

Woud you like to see a better format?

Advertisement