Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dj tiesto concert? but i'm 31!!!

Options
  • 03-03-2010 11:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭

my friend really wants me to go with him to the dj tiesto concert in the o2 and sent me this link - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EaE0_gQLw0

i admit the clip looks exhilerating and that particular song does make the hairs stand up on the back of my neck, however i have a preconception of the concert being full of teens and "scangers". i've never been to a proper "rave" and i know i should try new things, but will i look out of place and be the "oldie"....?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Ryansdaughter

BSPOKE20 wrote: »
    my friend really wants me to go with him to the dj tiesto concert in the o2 and sent me this link - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EaE0_gQLw0

i admit the clip looks exhilerating and that particular song does make the hairs stand up on the back of my neck, however i have a preconception of the concert being full of teens and "scangers". i've never been to a proper "rave" and i know i should try new things, but will i look out of place and be the "oldie"....?

I don't think you will. He's been around for a few years and probably still has a few loyal followers from the "good old days" ;-) I would imagine the crowd will be pretty mixed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Oh ffs, if you want to go, go.

What's the worst that could happen if a few kids think you look old?

And why do you think they'd even notice you?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

I'm not a huge fan of his but you have to respect anyone who can pack out Dam Square (and adjacent streets) with people dancing.

...you'll also find that the crowd is of mixed age... like most gigs in fairness.

Advertisement