Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Enda Kenny's Revolutionary situation

Options
  • 04-03-2010 12:10am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Is there any sort of movement that is planning to force an election through civil disobiedience or mass protest? I have never marched for anything before but if Anglo gets another 6 billion then im for signing up.
    I think everyone would like their chance at the ballot box right now. Is there anybody out there starting a movement? I know the people of Ireland are shy about protest but I feel a mood change lately...Any thoughts or feelings?Could be a chance for someone to enter the history books.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭rightwingdub

Would anyone be up for burning down Anglo's HQ:D:D, of course when the building is deserted, that ought to close down Anglo HQ in Ireland...lol;)

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭TheSpecialOne

Would anyone be up for burning down Anglo's HQ:D:D, of course when the building is deserted, that ought to close down Anglo HQ in Ireland...lol;)

and result in the loss of more jobs which leads to less tax and more social welfare payments....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Bajibbers

and result in the loss of more jobs which leads to less tax and more social welfare payments....

I don't think that would come to 6 billion all the same mate;)...i think that burning is a little extreme. I could be convinced to throw a brick or two though.

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭rightwingdub

Relax, I was only joking about burning down Anglo's HQ but the bank should be allowed go bust, laissez faire capitalism is urgently required when it comes to Anglo Irish Bank.

Advertisement