Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WANTED - Bike lock/chain..

• 04-03-2010 12:19am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 438 ✭✭

Hi folks. I know a decent lock/chain is super important, but I'm super skint. Has anyone got an old lock/chain they don't use anymore that they'd be willing to sell for a bit of beer money or better yet donate? I just finished building my first bike (first one I've built from the frame up, obviously i've owned bikes before), its nothing flashy but I spent a lot of time and effort on it and managed to bring it in at a price that was only slightly more than I could actually afford so I'm very keen to keep it, however my keen-ness isn't matched by my bank which is very keen to not give me any more money on account of my account being nearly empty!

If anyone's interested in a trade i'm a keen amateur photographer, I could swap you a nice 5x7 print in a frame of one of my pictures.. www.flickr.com/neilpiersrobinson - have a look?

Advertisement