Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oberstdorf advice

Options
  • 04-03-2010 12:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi guys
    I was wondering if i could please ask some advise.. i am off to Oberstdorf onthe 15th march for 4 night to do some boarding. My friend has let me down but i am def going full stop.. mad for the snow.. I am really struggling to find out where is the best place to stay or base myself.. i have emailed the tourist office in Oberstdorf a couple of times but they have not been very informative. They have given me the contact of about half dozen guest houses, of which only one replied back saying they have a room..but what i cannot seem to find out is how close they are to the ski lifts.. i will not have a car.. and i dont want to be stuck in a farm miles from anywhere or from the slopes.. i dont mind a short bus trip but equally i dont want to be stressed about getting back to the digs if i want have a couple of beers after coming of the slopes of an evening. I would really appreciate any help or advise you may have.. anything relating to geography . or better still a recommendation of a guest house/hotel/hostel.. i am on a budget so sadly the hilton is out.. i have heard of someone who did 3 nights stay + ski pass included..anyone know about this.. just joined here today so getting my head round this site.. guys really appreciate your time.hope you can help DARKNIGHT

Advertisement