Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

English/Northern/drivers to be pursued over traffic offences

Options
  • 04-03-2010 1:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭

Nothing annoys me more than when I'm driving along the M50/ N11 at the nominated speed limit and suddenly a yellow reg car zooms by at about 150k/m.
    The same goes for their parking tickets, up to now these drivers were getting away with these offences.

Well according to tonights 6.1 News thats all going to change from next Month.
    Ireland /Northern Ireland/ & UK are going to pursue these offenders to pay these fines and judgement's that are being dished out. Please don't get me wrong I have no gripes with these people in general, just their road traffic offenders.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

It can also swing the other way, the North is dotted with Yellow Vulture, average speed cams, ANPR and Gatso's you would not be too long loosing your license up there if you were any way lax.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,506 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

Nothing annoys me more than when I'm driving along the M50/ N11 at the nominated speed limit and suddenly a yellow reg car zooms by at about 150k/m.

you can do that too if you want.

What has this got to do with south Dublin, take it to motors

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

Nothing new here, a fine can be sent to the address of any registered vechicle thats caught speeding no matter where in the world the address is.

I presume it was just Gay Byrne and/or the RSA trying to look good to the average motorist again

• Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭Tail Wagger

you can do that too if you want.

N

What has this got to do with south Dublin, take it to motors

Not in a Micra,!

Everything, if you use our motorways

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

I have never been done, so I'm ok and it looks like my friend is ok too as he is Scottish. I guess the Welsh are safe too.

• Advertisement
Advertisement