Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blackberry 8100 Pearl problem

• 04-03-2010 2:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭

Ok, so my works blackberry pearl went to the crapper today, gives me an error message saying "JVM Error 457" i have googled the error and its nuked. Solutions are to reinstall the OS, but i cannot for the life of me find the OS for an o2 ireland model, i can find it for o2UK and vodafone ireland.

So what would happen if i installed the o2UK OS???

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83 ✭✭boarder777

Nothing, install any version you like. I am running some american os and can't see the difference.

• Site Banned Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭parsi

If you downlaod another version make sure you remove the vendor.xml file from the downlaod ( do a google and it will have full details).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭allen175

Thanks for the advice, but the phone is completely f**ked! time for a new one!

Advertisement