Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ec Irish Bad Company 2 Server

Options
  • 04-03-2010 9:31am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭

Hi folks,

85.236.102.5:16867
    FF fire is on (I haven't played it with this on, so haven't a clue until I check it out tomorrow)

20 mins after we set up the server it was full, don't ask me how :eek:

Anyways, if you would like to apply for our community please visit our site @ www.theelitecrew.enjin.com. We will also need some responsible admins, so you can apply there also.

Which do you prefer? Rush or Conquest... you can't have both at the mo on a server... 11 votes

Rush
    0% 0 votes
    Conquest
    100% 11 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

FF on yay! Can't wait for this because the suicide monkeys that were using tanks as there battering ram then not killing the tank with c4 will cry.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

doesnt show up in the server browser, not shocked tbh :D

Nice server, only 2 of us on it this morning and I think so maybe show a little love over to here since the TiG server seems to be doing perfectly fine. :D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

R0ot wrote: »
    Nice server, only 2 of us on it this morning and I think so maybe show a little love over to here since the TiG server seems to be doing perfectly fine. :D

I'm sitting in there just in case someone else turns up :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Chorcai

Ponster wrote: »
    I'm sitting in there just in case someone else turns up :)

If I could join I would !!!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

Chorcai wrote: »
    If I could join I would !!!

Have you really tried everything ? punkbuster / ran updater program / disabled firewall... ?

I for example can't join TiG but I can join pretty much any empty server.

Haven't had a single disconnect or anything yet.

Newborn is home so play time hit incoming! I would stick with conquest but maybe make it a rush sunday server day or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭BeansBeans

ill pop on there later i think after my rush to beat the offy closing times.

If I pick a server I get "server full" even thou 2 people might be in it. The only way I can play so far is to use the "play now" o_0

Ah it was like the for all of us in that farce of a beta. Was pretty obvious Dice would take nothing from it judging by how late it was, only purpose it had was to drum up preorders.

Sure it takes the game about 10 minutes to refresh the server browser for me (no seriously) so youre not alone in frustration.

• Advertisement

EC server was full earlier today was nice to see, however this meant I was on the TiG server. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭bobblepuzzle

R0ot wrote: »
    EC server was full earlier today was nice to see, however this meant I was on the TiG server. :D

Thats good to see :D there are still a few issues with the software though, namely you can't actually turn friendly-fire on & there are no adverts yet in-game to name a few... anyway, things should improve :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,293 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Im rather new to this,how do I gain access to that server,do I type in the ip address?

Im rather new to this,how do I gain access to that server,do I type in the ip address?

You can filter by name, type in Ireland (or Irish I can't remember) and filter and you'll find the EC server.

• Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Hendrix89

Haven't had much chance to play recently as my PC is f*cked, so much so that I have had to flash to a different BIOS at every start up to even get my system to boot into windows..

Anyway now that I have decided upon a new tactic (leave my system on 24/7) I shall give this server a play today and hopefully learn a thing or two from you guys in the process :D

Will look out for you all. So many names to add here as well :eek:

You need to update the server side punkbuster and restart the server lads people getting kicked for PBInit errors.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Could not find the Elite Server....but found the TIG one after a bit....will hit up the elite as soon as I find it...

Great to play with some Irish lads online

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    Could not find the Elite Server....but found the TIG one after a bit....will hit up the elite as soon as I find it...

Great to play with some Irish lads online

Search for "Ireland" it'll come up (make sure you hit filter and refresh)

Updated the PB thing last night... looks ok now. Haven't been able to play this much over the weekend so looking forward to a good game tonight after work :D

So who are the best.....:D

[TiG] or EC?

Cant beat a good flame war can ya!!! Only takin the piss guys, will try to get the server tonite.....

• Advertisement

just noticed the server wasn't accepting more than 31 players.... I have fixed that :eek:

Cant find the server....entered Ireland and Irish...Nada, nothing. Will keep trying.

deffo there man, full at the moment

• Registered Users Posts: 959 ✭✭✭ZeRoY

Im reading up that you CAN have multiple gametypes in the one server, ill try and dig some details.

can u post your setting.ini favourite server

like this : http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055848252

I cant find it either, have tried searching for Ireland, Irish Ec, no joy.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,162 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

No joy finding it either. Wasnt able to find the TiG one either, so had to add it manually through the gamesettings.ini. Would be great if someone could post that up.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,665 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Had a few rounds on it this evening.Good crowd on it aswell.

To find it in the browser
    Do a full refresh and the type [Ec] in the search box.Then hit search.

thanks Hellrazer, found it at last :D empty at the moment though heh.

• Advertisement

Will try the [EC] search when I go home this avo'...

Advertisement