Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ec Irish Bad Company 2 Server

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,665 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    Will try the [EC] search when I go home this avo'...

Has to be lower case c--otherwise it doesnt show up ie [Ec]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭bobblepuzzle

This server crashed @ 11:50 last night.... just restarted it there

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Some one forgot to put the 50cents in the power meter....anyway I found the server but yeah it was greyed out last night so could not connect. Will drop by to help make the numbers up...if you need them. As that [TiG] server is busy and I have not got TS installed to ask for a spot (not that I am important or good enough to get one)

See you tonite for a skirmish mate.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Hardcore or Non-Hardcore ?

I find Non-HC to be just full of snipers, which is awful boring

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

This game needs autobalance, on EC server there and with lack of admins teams were woefully unbalanced even tho its was being highlighted.

• Advertisement

dreamers75 wrote: »
    This game needs autobalance, on EC server there and with lack of admins teams were woefully unbalanced even tho its was being highlighted.

Teamblance isn't available at the moment until Dice sort it out.... and yes we need admins :D but no-one has applied even for the BC2 community yet...

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Teamblance isn't available at the moment until Dice sort it out.... and yes we need admins :D but no-one has applied even for the BC2 community yet...

Just after you left last night it went from 16 a side to 26 vs 4 :|

dreamers75 wrote: »
    Just after you left last night it went from 16 a side to 26 vs 4 :|

Not really much to do about that at the moment :( until the Balancer is available....

Looks like Conquest it is so :D at least until we can run the Rush mode as well

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Cool, nice to see irish servers popping up, ill add it to the list and me and the lads will be in wrecking your server in no time ;)

• Advertisement

no matter what time of day and night I look at the server its greyed out. I have the server listed in my favorites but can never get in to play it. I know what it is like to have a clan server and not have it populated so I wanna play on it to make up the numbers but I cant.....:eek:

The latest patch is taking ages to download :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,236 ✭✭✭Sanjuro

This may be a stupid question, but how do I add servers to my favorites using ip addresses? I've tried searching for the Elite Crew servers using the in-game browser, but no joy. Should I just download xFire and add that way, or is there some way I can add ip addresses to my favorites using the BC2 program?

You have to manually add them to the .ini file in the users documents of the game.

good game tonight :D though I'm finished for the evening...

Changed to Rush mode for a while... server's been really busy lately :D but where are all you guys... aint seen you on recently :(

I swear every time I go to the server its GREYED OUT. I never seen it online and man I play about 3-4hrs a day.

hmmm... dunno, its full now even

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    I swear every time I go to the server its GREYED OUT. I never seen it online and man I play about 3-4hrs a day.

I get that sometimes depending on whats ticked on my search options...

I find unchecking them all and searches then work properly, and servers aren't greyed out (its like the game says 'oops, you searched for this option, but this server doesn't have it, so i'm not letting you join!')

PITA

• Registered Users Posts: 4,844 ✭✭✭shootermacg

Update for the greyed out in favorites.
    Apparently you can have only six favorites, if you have more than this the latest added will be grey.
    Delete the ones near the top and hey presto the greyed out ones will be black, then you're good to go soldier Hoo ra!

• Advertisement

Hey all,

Just wanted to say that this server is no more... the [Ec] community is sticking with its CSS servers. BC2 is a great game, but only two of us in the community were actually playing it, so we decided to stop the server. That said, we'll give the [TiG] server our full support :) Thanks to all who played on our BC2 server :D but running servers is expensive, and our community is much more geared towards Counter Strike... so if you play CSS please vist us. :D

Advertisement