Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Avoid Pluto on Dorset St.

Options
  • 04-03-2010 10:21am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 395 ✭✭

I went to Pluto a couple of years ago to get a piece done on my arm. I had done a bit of research on him and he seemed to be pretty good. I had booked my session two weeks in advance and supplied him with the picture I wanted done.

Two weeks later and I arrive to Pluto just starting to trace out the transfer. 30 mins later and we're ready to go. I don't think there was 15 mins where Pluto wasn't chatting away to some random person who just walked in or giving prices for work people wanted done. He even stopped working on me twice to make appointments even though he had some kid in there "helping out".

So anyway, 2 weeks after the tattoo healed I went back and told Pluto that I was very unhappy with the piece and I wanted my money back to get it fixed elsewhere. He said there's nothing he could (would) do and if I wanted to go back to him he'd "fix" it. I told him no thanks and that I'd be looking for my money through the courts. Turns out body art isn't covered by Irish law because I was told by the small claims clerk that I wouldn't have a case against Pluto as it's an artistic representation or some such bollox.

Anyway, here is the original pic, then Pluto's masterpiece, then the cover I got down in Celestial Ring on the Luas line.

NecronomiconTheWanderings.jpg
    pluto.jpg
    newtat.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement