Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pottery Wheel Working or Broken

Options
  • 04-03-2010 10:56am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hello there,
    I am looking for a pottery wheel, electric or kick. Any type at all,dont have a lot of money so broken wheel or parts to make my own one welcome too.. had thought about making one from scratch but its proving to be a headache so if i even had the basics of a broken one I could work from there. Heres hoping!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 PotterGirl

I know your situation, I also went shopping a couple of months back for a pottery wheel on the lowest budget on earth probably.

I found that it is really tricky to get a used pottery wheel, almost nobody is selling. You can try to build your own kickwheel from scratch, but if you're not tech oriented I wouldn't go there...

At the end I bought a small tabletop wheel which is very inexpensive (I was actually suprised that I was able to afford it) and I have also written a review about it here, so you can check it out: http://howtobuy-online.com/arts-crafts/shimpo-aspire

Advertisement