Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wilco in Belfast

Options
  • 04-03-2010 11:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,606 ✭✭✭

As revealed in Jim Carroll's blog
    http://www.irishtimes.com/blogs/ontherecord/2010/03/02/wilco-belfast-september/

Wilco are playing their only Irish gig in belfast in september. Early bird tickets are available now, very easy to buy and no extra charges either.
    Also some other good bands playing the festival - Old Crow Medicine Show who were superb playing support to Gillian Welch a few years ago in Vicar Street.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭henryporter

Only spotted this last night and got me 2 tickets. Looks like a great lineup. Great to be seeing Wilco again so soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Fall_Guy

i'm surprised to see there hasn't been more activity on this thread, anyone heading up for this gig? really looking forward to it, and from what i've heard of the felice brothers and field music, it should be an excellent night of live music from beginning to end. roll on friday!

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Joe D'Arcy

The Felice Brothers are excellent live and everyone who saw Field Music at Electric Picnic said they were very good

• Registered Users Posts: 5,606 ✭✭✭schemingbohemia

i'm heading up and also going to see old crow medicine show/dave rawlings machine, would've loved to have taken in iron and wine too but couldn't really head up for so long.

Advertisement