Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BC2 Tips and Tricks

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Yeah, its when the man goes "ARGGGHHHH" like after having a nice cold drink.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,987 ✭✭✭Auvers

• Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Chorcai

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Due to some research i have concluded its fine to drink Bulmers and play BC.

It is not fine to drink English Strongbow and play BC, i ended a round last night 0/10 and i was trying to fix enemy tanks for most of the round :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Chorcai

Another flying knife one, this you have see, its feckin matrix style

http://www.xfire.com/video/241f62/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭BeansBeans

The more i play the game the worse i think it is, loved it for first few days. This just adds to the evidence. BF is a horrible shadow of its former greatness.

Anyone know what the silver dog tag is ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

Is the body armour specialization only available to a certain rank of bf veterans?

R0ot wrote: »
    Is the body armour specialization only available to a certain rank of bf veterans?

No thankfully the Armour is available at level 14 i think, when you look at details in game it has the wrong level. :p
    It helps a bit but for me i prefer the marksman training. Yet to get the magnum rounds though so that may take over the slot instead.
    Although i have to say i dont like all these perks they have diluted the illusions of skill for me :p:p

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Yeah I have noticed a rake of Silver Dog Tags I am getting lately....is it becoz we are all stabbing the same peeps over and over....

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,798 ✭✭✭karma_

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    Yeah I have noticed a rake of Silver Dog Tags I am getting lately....is it becoz we are all stabbing the same peeps over and over....

I think anyone over rank 20 you get silver, and must be +40 for gold tags.

BeansBeans wrote: »
    No thankfully the Armour is available at level 14 i think, when you look at details in game it has the wrong level. :p
    It helps a bit but for me i prefer the marksman training. Yet to get the magnum rounds though so that may take over the slot instead.
    Although i have to say i dont like all these perks they have diluted the illusions of skill for me :p:p

Well on my Weapons and Stats page it says different :mad:

0cb30_thumb.png

Haha ya its a dice conspiracy :p

I had that too, i think the game thinks you get it at rank 11 or 12, once you pass that it decides its a vet reward haha :D.

If i remember correctly, its the crappy machine pistol at 13 armour at 14 Magnum rounds at 15 and Sabot at 16. Uou should have it at your next promotion :D
    I think! me sleep

Another random question, wasn't there some vehicle upgrade that got you a secondary weapon (machine-gun) for the main driver. I've seen steve have some machine gun on the UAV at times as well as the missile. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭craze7

Use the alt weapon spec to get the machine gun on the uav, it also lets you use a machin gun while driving a tank and give you an extra rocket while driving light tanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭Lord Nikon

Who the hell puts jump as C button.

Spacebar Jump FTW. Scrollwheel button press for nade.

• Registered Users Posts: 913 ✭✭✭TheFairy

Can you cook nades does anyone know. Meant to test this and forgot.

craze7 wrote: »
    Use the alt weapon spec to get the machine gun on the uav, it also lets you use a machin gun while driving a tank and give you an extra rocket while driving light tanks!

I can't find this damn spec anywhere.

Fairy I don't think so i've noticed nades blow up on time regardless of how long I've held them.

Its called V Alt

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

It's the 3 stacked bullets icon isn't it ?

• Advertisement

Ponster wrote: »
    It's the 3 stacked bullets icon isn't it ?

22250_thumb.png

Description isn't hinting at an extra gun =/

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

22250_thumb.png

Description isn't hinting at an extra gun =/

True. Most likely a bug.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,798 ✭✭✭karma_

Ponster wrote: »
    True. Most likely a bug.

thats the one alright.

Ya thats the one, Dice let a scary amount of bugs/mistakes through the net with regards the unlock info.

Thats the last vehicle unlock and its bloody great. Even helps with the UAV. Now if only spotting worked.

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭craze7

True about the spotting, sometimes you could be 20 feet from a tank and it wont let you spot it! Wtf?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

craze7 wrote: »
    True about the spotting, sometimes you could be 20 feet from a tank and it wont let you spot it! Wtf?

When playing with the Recon kit, I find changing to the pistol and then spotting solves the problem. Or press Q when I shoot at the person I am trying to spot in the distance.

Tis retarded really.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭Keyzer

Chorcai wrote: »
    Another flying knife one, this you have see, its feckin matrix style

http://www.xfire.com/video/241f62/

You think that's air you're breathing?

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭Howitzer

Great video - how not to be a noob. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0p4fkH9qC4M&feature=player_embedded

Sorry if posted already. Watch it again! n00b ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭Keyzer

Howitzer wrote: »
    Great video - how not to be a noob. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0p4fkH9qC4M&feature=player_embedded

Sorry if posted already. Watch it again! n00b ;-)

That's a cool video and full of handy tips if you're not used to Battlefield games...

Really digging this game now, hadn't played BF2 in ages, but this game rocks...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,760 ✭✭✭Theta

Who the hell puts jump as C button.

Spacebar Jump FTW. Scrollwheel button press for nade.

Haha my controls are so ****ed up you dont want to know!

Advertisement