Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fulham FA Cup 6th Round

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭ohnoigotsick

Robxxx7 wrote: »
    any news on the replay date yet ?
    24th of march

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭mickman

Rose is a winger very much in the mould of Lennon I'd say Livermore,Gudjohnsen for Fa cup and Kaboul is also an option for league games

kaboul in midfield, that wont be good. jenas had a very minor op and could be back this sat even. maybe thats why he was playing so crap, he was carrying the problem for a while they sa

• Registered Users Posts: 1,239 ✭✭✭Robxxx7

24th of march

Cheers, unfortunately can't make that date :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Mullo76

24th of march

thats so tempting. I am in London working the mon, tues, wed of that week meant to be flying back wed night. So tempted to book ret flight from stansted for the Thurs early and stay out at the airport.

Only thing is I am flying back over again on the sat morn for pompey game. Not sure the missus will like that...

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭ohnoigotsick

Mullo76 wrote: »
    thats so tempting. I am in London working the mon, tues, wed of that week meant to be flying back wed night. So tempted to book ret flight from stansted for the Thurs early and stay out at the airport.

Only thing is I am flying back over again on the sat morn for pompey game. Not sure the missus will like that...

terrible if you miss your flight !!! the misses will be none the wiser

• Advertisement

terrible if you miss your flight !!! the misses will be none the wiser
    Until the camera pans the crowd and there I am.
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭galinka

Mullo76 wrote: »
    thats so tempting. I am in London working the mon, tues, wed of that week meant to be flying back wed night. .

Me too -changed it to Thursday.

Last night game i saw was home to Forest about 1984 in League Cup we lost 3-2 i think after ET?

galinka wrote: »
    Me too -changed it to Thursday.

Last night game i saw was home to Forest about 1984 in League Cup we lost 3-2 i think after ET?

Right think I will be going. Going to stay in raddison at airport and get early flight home next morn. If you fancy a few pints before the game drop me a pm and we can sort something.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

24th of march
    My daughter is making her confirmation that day,I'm going to have to do some wrangling to get to see the game,will have to be very nice to the missus all day.;)

Advertisement