Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Printing problem

• 04-03-2010 1:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone could help me. I have a printer in work that is printing every 2nd page of a document in landscape. The document is set as protrait and in print preview it comes up as portrait but when i print the document the 2nd page prints landscape. Anyone any ideas.....tks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭RoadKillTs

Are you the only one having this problem in the office or is it effecting everyone?
    What is the printer model?

Might be a driver issue. Make sure you are using the correct and most up to date driver for the printer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 moloo

Hi.

There are about 10 computers in the room, most are printing ok, their is about 4 computers which are having the problems??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,002 ✭✭✭Komplett-Tech: Ryan

Could be a corrupt print driver. Is the print queue setup on a server, or is it just shared out from one computer to the others?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 moloo

HI.

It is shared out from one computer to another as far as i know!!!!

Advertisement