Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Courses in Limerick

Options
  • 04-03-2010 1:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭

Has anyone any experience of any good courses / classes in Limerick.

Crescent college seem to have some amount of evening courses in all sorts of useful / useless stuff.
    Also does anyone know, are studends union clubs and socs available to UL alumni?

Just looking for any opinions for any interesting (cheap) evening courses.

For me, the point of them is more about doing something fun in the evenings rather than learning a new skill.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,283 ✭✭✭source

AFAIK most of the clubs and socs in UL allow external members, also you should pick up the Limerick Adult Education booklet, it has info on all the courses going on in the Limerick city area.

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭houndsoflove

The crescent College Comprehensive In Dooradoyle run evening courses usually after xmas.

I paid to do a Defribillator course that was to start the end of January.

I'm still waiting.

When i rang up to enquire about it, no body could give me any info as to who was doing it, when it was starting etc...

:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,954 ✭✭✭counterlock

Limerick Senior College have a great range of evening courses starting in Sept. They are pretty sound in there and they have something for most peoples needs

Have a look at the below, hopefully you'll find something you like :)

http://www.lcfe.ie/parttime_student.php

Advertisement