Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which Micro SD?

• 04-03-2010 2:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭

I have a shiny new Samsung i7110 on its way and I want to put in a fast micro SD 8 gig card when I get it.. since I am not up on these things, what is good at the moment? is it worth paying a lot?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭s.a.man

Jonny7 wrote: »
    I have a shiny new Samsung i7110 on its way and I want to put in a fast micro SD 8 gig card when I get it.. since I am not up on these things, what is good at the moment? is it worth paying a lot?

You can buy any micro sd card and stick it into that phone as it supports up to 16gb. But to answer your question, you can buy any version of a 8gb micro sd card and still listen to music and watch movies smoothly from your device off the card.

Good luck

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Higher class rating is better, but will cost you more. I personally wouldn't say its essential to get the highest rating

Advertisement