Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DRUMMER WANTED (COVERS) WEXFORD

• 04-03-2010 2:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

Drummer wanted for gigging covers band!!!

We're based in the Wexford area. Any age, if your good enough your old enough. Transport would be an advantage practice wise, but you would have a lift to gigs. Must be available to gig and practice ANYTIME. Own kit needed. We gig all over the country so you must be willing to travel. Must be willing to play any music, we've had drummers before refuse to learn certain tunes just because they didnt like them or thought them to be "mainstream dirt", this is a covers band after all and we cater for everyone, so leave the ego at the door.
    Bit about us... We have a full pro setup, over a 6k rig, lights etc. Setlist wise its the normally run of the mill, rock and pop, modern and classics, tho we try to add a few others. Have gigged lots and have lots of experience. Any further question please ask!! :D:D:D

Bandmate
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭smythwicks

Bandmate wrote: »
    Drummer wanted for gigging covers band!!!

We're based in the Wexford area. Any age, if your good enough your old enough. Transport would be an advantage practice wise, but you would have a lift to gigs. Must be available to gig and practice ANYTIME. Own kit needed. We gig all over the country so you must be willing to travel. Must be willing to play any music, we've had drummers before refuse to learn certain tunes just because they didnt like them or thought them to be "mainstream dirt", this is a covers band after all and we cater for everyone, so leave the ego at the door.
    Bit about us... We have a full pro setup, over a 6k rig, lights etc. Setlist wise its the normally run of the mill, rock and pop, modern and classics, tho we try to add a few others. Have gigged lots and have lots of experience. Any further question please ask!! :D:D:D

Bandmate

Hey hows it going bud?

What part of Wexford you based in?

Veery interested and always available.

Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 ahmaharto

hey guys just wonder in can i get more info on the band iv been gigging around the country the last few years in my own band and wanna try some thing new,,just wonderin your name are ya fully established??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13 helmeteer

PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭rhythm90

Hi there,

I'm a drummer based in the Wexford area. Have my own quality gear and a lot of experience with both originals and cover bands from the past.

Familiar with most run of the mill modern covers stuff and with a broad taste in music.

Whereabouts exactly are ye based?

Get in touch if ye'r interested!

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭the immortals

hi, pm sent

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 cashy3

Hey their,

Im a drummer currently based in UK, working in London and around wales/scotland. Just on my way home to Ireland this wkend for good. Looking for work.

Im looking for a full time position in covers or country music. Available as of now.

I have my own gear, and transport, and I know the scene well.

Cheers, Eoin

cashy3@gmail.com

Advertisement