Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

More snow this weekend, srsly, wtf?

• 04-03-2010 3:00pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭

Lol, only joking, anyone else enjoying the nice dry roads and sunshine? I had a great laugh yesterday and today with the extra grip.
    I'm glad to have good weather for my pre-test and license test.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

Was out yesterday evening myself, wish I was out there right now. Hope it stays like this for the weekend!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

Never mention the "S" word around bikers again, its a or you'll meet auld lumpy the ban wand :D

Its looking good on the weather side this weekend. I'm going to wash the stead and this time hopefully i'll get 2 days out of it before its mucky.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

Yeah its been lovely to drive the last two days, I'm waiting for me full test at the moment so hopefully it lasts for a while :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭smartarse2007

im just hoping it stays like this for a while finally got the bike clean again , i swear i had dust n muc build up near a CM thick in parts afta such a ****ty winter .............please let it stay good for a week just a week lol

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭KamiKazi

I'm even back to using my dark visor :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

KamiKazi wrote: »
    I'm even back to using my dark visor :cool:

Was about to order mine for the summer, hopefully there'll be enough sun to warrant it :D

RosieJoe wrote: »
    Was about to order mine for the summer, hopefully there'll be enough sun to warrant it :D

I always have my black visor on during the day. It's especially handy for the mornings because my commute has me looking right into the sun just after it rises :p

Have you ever used the yellow tinted visors during the winter months? Meant to be better for poor visibility situations.

RosieJoe wrote: »
    Have you ever used the yellow tinted visors during the winter months? Meant to be better for poor visibility situations.

No actually, wanted to get one but couldn't find one for the Shark RSR2 I have. They are meant to be good though.

I could cheat and buy a dark and a yellow pinlock replacement and use them instead of getting new visors.

Cheaper but not as good looking.

• Advertisement
Advertisement