Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog day care Cork

Options
  • 04-03-2010 4:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 789 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know of a dog day care in Cork that accepts un-neutered dogs?

I'm hoping that when I have my thesis finished that I get a job well anywhere (as long as i'm out of the house i'm not fussy :D) but I don't want Gunnar on his own all day every day. My bfs mom will prob take him one or two days so it's just a matter of breaking up the rest of the week so he's not getting lonely.

So anyone know anywhere?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

You should PM CreedonsDogDayc they are based in Cork but I dont know where exactly. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭CreedonsDogDayc

Hiya,

I only take un-neutered dogs under six months, sorry!

Maybe a dog walker would be an option?

• Registered Users Posts: 789 ✭✭✭jen_23

Thanks for the replies guys - Nancy I thought of ye already but I remembered reading on the site ye don't accept neutered dogs.

I'll have a bit more of a look about before going with a dog walker as i'd prefer him to to be alone most of the day - he's gotten so used to being with someone all day every day that I'd rather if he had people and other dogs around but thanks for the suggestion :)

Advertisement