Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

licence granted - moderator?

Options
  • 04-03-2010 4:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭

Hiya

I just received my licence. I had the moderator box ticked, but I see no mention of a moderator on the licence. The is an S on a separate line on the bottom of it, could that be it? I am chasing my F.O. anyway, but does anybody have an idea?

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Bottom left corner, aye? That's the mark for a moddy.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,284 ✭✭✭ivanthehunter

IIRC that what people were saying-" that once you had a S on the cert you were covered

but i'm not sure what way TBH.:rolleyes:;)

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭lordarpad

cheers guys!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭Rosahane

I was told by the FO that the S on the hologram was the authorisation:confused:
    I kid you not:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭bogteal

Got my licence for gun a few days later letter came for mod its not on the licence the same thing with the second gun.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,668 ✭✭✭kay 9

bogteal wrote: »
    Got my licence for gun a few days later letter came for mod its not on the licence the same thing with the second gun.

The onnly S i see on mine and I applied for mod also is the one in the hologram also. Is it possible to still get it on the licence all in for 80 euro or do i have to apply seperately again for it? cheers

Advertisement