Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

help

Options
  • 04-03-2010 5:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 698 ✭✭✭

C.A O question I got an email saying that the last day to fill in your course choices was 1st march ...I did not fill them in yet when can I do so without paying

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭LauraOrlagh

you can't
    you missed the deadline so you gotta pay I'm afraid - one of life's lessons for you, you won't miss a deadline in future :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 698 ✭✭✭D.R cowboy

i already paid 45 euro's

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭BrokenHeels_Ox

u can, u just have to wait til the first of may to do it

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭gant0

ya change of mind runs from may-june in which you can change course choice free of charge.I don't really see why they charge you now if you can do ity for free later,who'd be stupid enough to pay??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭ldxo15wus6fpgm

its to catch out people who want to do music/nursing etc. (anything that requires an interview) who then change their mind about where they want to go etc... basically, theyre exploiting those people and extracting as much money as possible from them.

• Advertisement
Advertisement