Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

things to do

• 04-03-2010 5:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi, just moved down to waterford City and looking for fun things to do while trying to meet people. Is there any such thing as stitch and bitch groups for ladies (im 27 trying to learn to sew etc.. god i sound like a granny!). any way could do with getting fit is there any good classes

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 724 ✭✭✭shapez

Ok, I know it's whatever your into with the stitch & bitch thing but would you know consider say Boxercise, Circuit Training etc. so you get the best of both worlds with fitness & meeting people. Try here for more clubs. http://www.waterfordsportspartnership.ie/csv.cgi My wife does Boxing (non competitive), just as exercise and she has met loads of people from it.

If it's not exercise your into, why not try something like a Photography class etc.

It's nothing against you, but I can't understand why knitting & sewing seems to be popular for young people to meet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 cli6656

yeah boxercise or kick boxing would be brilliant. i'll have a look at that link thanks.

Cli

• Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭jayboi

We had a very simular thread a while ago, a girl in a simular situation as you I think have a look at it.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055833859

You could always go to one of the waterford board nights out if you loking to meet people im sure theres one coming up in the near future!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Welcome to waterford. Dunno where to do the sewing to be honest.

Advertisement