Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Batt O'Keefe wants to restrict first class degrees

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 433 ✭✭CnaG

It actually makes me quite angry. Some students *do* deserve firsts and 2.1s. I don't know a single student who has gotten over 65 or 70 and hasn't worked bloody hard for it. Being a final year student in Maynooth (not Sligo - just saw this thread in the general listings!) means they're particularly likely to stamp down on our results this year. Ugh :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 sportz

CnaG wrote: »
    It actually makes me quite angry. Some students *do* deserve firsts and 2.1s. I don't know a single student who has gotten over 65 or 70 and hasn't worked bloody hard for it. Being a final year student in Maynooth (not Sligo - just saw this thread in the general listings!) means they're particularly likely to stamp down on our results this year. Ugh :(

I should have posted this under every Institute/University section but that might be looked on as a multiple posting.

Advertisement