Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What will the King Lear question be like this year??

Options
  • 04-03-2010 6:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭

What question do you think it will be about this year?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Maher08

If I could tell the future i would post the Q.....

Silly question but it will be based on themes,characters,plot as is every single question that has ever existed on the english HL paper

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭user12

Maher08 wrote: »
    If I could tell the future i would post the Q.....

Silly question but it will be based on themes,characters,plot as is every single question that has ever existed on the english HL paper

Thats why i said THINK u donkey!!!...am looking for an educated gues somethin u abviously cant give!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭theowen

user12 wrote: »
    Thats why i said THINK u donkey!!!...am looking for an educated gues somethin u abviously cant give!!
    He's abviously an idiot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭BrokenHeels_Ox

if ur expecting boardsies to actually TELL u the exact question coming up on Lear and let that get u thru ur exams...maybe throwing urself off the bridge now is a good idea

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭Healium

if ur expecting boardsies to actually TELL u the exact question coming up on Lear and let that get u thru ur exams...maybe throwing urself off the bridge now is a good idea
    Ooh, ooh! OR, he/she could post similar threads for every subject that they are doing!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭BrokenHeels_Ox

^ or maybe he/she could post threads on all his/her subjects, then when he/she realises she is getting no where, throw him/herself off said bridge

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

user12 wrote: »
    theowen wrote: »
    He's abviously an idiot.
    Please do not refer to other posters as donkeys or idiots, personal abuse is not tolerated on Boards.

Nor am I especially impressed with advice that someone throwing themselves off a bridge may be a good idea.

And user12 / BrokenHeels, txtspit is not welcome on this site.

In fact, this thread is a perfect example of what I DON'T want to see in this forum.

Locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement