Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Skin Problems

• 04-03-2010 7:05pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Hello,

I was just looking at the sauna thread and thought I would ask here. I am a male in my early twenties and I'm looking for advice on how I can make my skin clearer. It's not terrible, but I have an oily T-zone and my nose has a lot of blackheads. I have had these blackheads since my early teens and I've tried countless scrubs and facials but there has never been any real improvement. Is there any way I can get rid of these blackheads? I will try anything at this stage.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

There are various blackhead removal tools on the market. Simplest and most efficient one is a stainless steel tool with a tiny hoop on the end. Your local chemist should carry them. If not they should be able to source one for you.
    Simply wash your face, place the hoop over the blackhead and apply pressure. This should be enough to release the blackhead and a little oil.
    Lots of DIY video links if you do a search.
    Easily fixed. :)

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

Advertisement