Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Forensic science

Options
  • 04-03-2010 7:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

hi im just wondering is there anyone on this site that does forensic science...? if there is id like to know what it is like..?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭concussion

I don't do forensic science, but I'm in year 4 of the Pharmaceutical and Forensic Analysis course if that's what you mean?

• Registered Users Posts: 28 imissmyboo

Hi i was doing that course but i dropped out. If you are good at science(physics, chemistry,biology) then you shouldnt find it too hard. I done it without doing any sccience subject 4 da leaving. Its an interesting course but its alot of work, that will pay off if u stick ti it. Hours are pretty good too!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭concussion

The first 3 years are over 30 hours per week for both lectures and lab practicals with at least 10 hours extra for lab reports.
    4th year has about 15 hours of lectures and up to 21 hours in the lab. On top of this you have lab reports and an FYP to write.

Advertisement