Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fireworks and Parade in Enniscorthy this Saturday

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭Ozzie

Bit strange having it so close to St Paddy's Day. I'm sure the Off Licences will stock up on the Dutch Gold!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,549 ✭✭✭✭Judgement Day

Yep, I reckon the Arches Bar will be busy. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭boscoroxx

I don't know who went, but I must say I quite enjoyed it. Parade was well co-ordinated and the fireworks didn't disappoint.
    Heavy Garda presence was nice to see and the Traffic Corp made a major effort to ease the traffic.
    Great turn out too, reassuring to see civic pride hasn't completely died. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Optimus485

Have to say... I had a great time in Enniscorthy this evening. The parade was brilliant and the fireworks too at the end. I've never seen so many people in Enniscorthy. Well done to whoever organised it.

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭Ozzie

Yep, fair dues it was very good. Especially the boy racer who managed to get stuck on the bridge and nobody would move to let him out.:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭timmywex

Heard it was quite good, and a lethal night out aparently ;)

Place was some mess at half 6 this morning though :P

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭'scorthy

Optimus485 wrote: »
    Have to say... I had a great time in Enniscorthy this evening. The parade was brilliant and the fireworks too at the end. I've never seen so many people in Enniscorthy. Well done to whoever organised it.

I know Helen Brady is very pro-active with the 1500th celebrations and there's more events all over the town during the coming year so stay tuned in. I'm sure Helen would not like to be singled out as I sure Padraig O'Gorman and his team have their finger on the pulse. Well done all again say I!

Advertisement