Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Howl at the Moon these days

Options
  • 04-03-2010 8:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 47

Hi,

Used to go to this place a lot over a year ago. Whats it like now these days on saturdays? Bit outta the way if not going to be busy.

thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Its the new coppers. Its always jammers in there on a Saturday night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭pikachucheeks

I've never been, but I've heard good things :)

There's so many cool bars in Dublin I've yet to go to...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

its always busy, nice spot, think its over 21's or 23's if that makes any difference to you. fairly expensive for drinks if i remember correctly.

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭radiofreak

panda100 wrote: »

I have to disagree with you on this one.
    Coppers is open Seven nights a week, from what I remember Howl at The Moon is only open Thurs, Fri and Sat, and Howl is also more expensive for drinks but it is easier to get in. Sometimes the doormen in coppers can be very choosey as to who they let in.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

yeah, still as sh.ite as ever

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

panda100 wrote: »

Can't say I agree with the first half of your post, but I do agree with the second half.

I like Howl At The Moon, definately worth a trip on a saturday night in my opinion!

Advertisement