Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FS: Ultralight CNC Calipers , Carbon Seatpost

• 04-03-2010 9:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭

Selling a pair of ultralight CNC brake calipers (Black). These are the ones that you can get from the Planet-X website, listed here. Very very light (come in even lighter than listed, 200g according to my kitchen scales).

Only have about 100km on them. Fitted them to my race bike but decided against using them this year. They are a bit "finnicky" to set up and not as easily adjustable "on the fly" as traditional calipers. Decided they're no good to me for racing as I don't want problems with wheel changes and different thickness of rims etc. Looking for €80, they were ~€120 delivered for the pair.

Also selling an Exotic carbon seatpost - 27.2mm diameter and 300mm length. Very light Taiwanese carbon job from ebay, comes in exactly at claimed weight of 175g acording to my scales. Fitted, rode for ~20km and then decided there wasn't enough setback for me. Looking for €25.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,994 ✭✭✭✭blorg

@Billy- are you sure about the diameter of the seatpost, in your picture I think I can make out ø27...

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭Billy Whizz

blorg wrote: »
    @Billy- are you sure about the diameter of the seatpost, in your picture I think I can make out ø27...

Yeah I do, cheers.

Always get easily confused with seatpost diameters, seeing as a 27.2mm seatpost goes into a 31.something seat tube.

I'm interested in the brakes, where about you from?

I'm interested in the brakes, where about you from?

Sent you a PM.

Brakes reduced to €70,
    Seatpost is yours for a tenner.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 482 ✭✭trinewbie

offer 50 for brakes

Sorry man can't accept €50, they're brand new.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,031 ✭✭✭CheGuedara

I'll put an offer in to split the difference - €60 for the brake set

Ah go on, €60 it is.

I'll send you a PM now.

Seatpost is still for sale.

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭estariol

would be interested in the seatpost, can you confim the measurements
    diameter 27.2 and length 300??
    And how much you looking for?

thanks

• Advertisement

Yep 27.2 diameter and 300mm length.

It's yours for a tenner.

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭estariol

done!
    let me know how you want to sort out payment/collection.

Advertisement