Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Honours Irish help

Options
  • 04-03-2010 9:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭

Hey there. Is there any way to predict what poems/stories are gonna come up on paper 2? Actually while I'm here - how many poems and stories *do* you need to know for honours and if someone is feeling helpful could they please write them here?

There's just so much that can come up on one poem. Theme, emotions, imagery, contrasting, etc etc etc - and I really don't know how I'm gonna learn everything. In the mocks I got 53% - I scraped by on paper 1 and the oral/listening and didn't write A THING for paper 2 - but I don't want that to happen in the actual leaving cert! So anyone have any ideas on what's going to come up?

Thanks, and I appreciate any help. :) And even some advice on how to memorise things! (tips etc).

Advertisement