Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Music Revision Courses????

Options
  • 04-03-2010 9:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭

hi,im looking for information of any leaving cert music higher level music revision courses ...

i cant seem to find any music ones thought i am going to an english one

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭calnand

http://www.ppmta.ie/ they do revision courses unfortunately you missed the first one but maybe you could get to the 2nd one and get the notes they give they have a course in cork, dublin,donegal and athlone running simutaniously on the 20th of march

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭leavingcert

i wish id thought of this sooner!! nobody knows of any other one at all then?
    what are they covering in dday 2 of this course?

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Moshimoshi

i wish id thought of this sooner!! nobody knows of any other one at all then?
    what are they covering in dday 2 of this course?

Melody writing, Berlioz, Deane & aural skills

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Fishy1

Hi,
    The Royal Irish Academy of Music are doing a revision course during the Easter holidays. I don't know anything about it, just passing on what I found on their website. Link
    Intensive TWO DAY revision course for Leaving Certificate Music [Covering Set Works and Harmony & Counterpoint papers]
    These two intensive days will take place over the Easter break 2010 and will cover all set works, Irish music, the unprepared listening question and questions on the Composition paper. A comprehensive revision booklet will be provided for every student. Cost €210.00 per student. The course will take place on Tuesday 6th April 2010 from 10.00 am to 1.00 pm and 2.00 pm to 5.00 pm and on Wednesday 7th April 2010 from 10.00 am to 1.00 pm and 2.00 pm to 5.00 pm. Completed application form and fee of €210.00 must be submitted by Friday 19th March 2010.

Advertisement