Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is Carnew having a St. Patrick's day parade

• 04-03-2010 9:39pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 981 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if there is a parade in Carnew this year because I could not belive how good it was last year.It put a lot of bigger towns to shame.IMHO.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 178 ✭✭sexdwarf

Looks like it, this was in the Wicklow People...

ST. PATRICK'S DAY

The St. Patricks Day parade is taking place in Carnew on Wednesday March 17 at 2 p.m., starting from Aughrim road and finishing at Carnew Mart.

Entrants will be asked to be in position early on the day and if you have not filled out an application form please do so now. Application forms must be in for Wednesday March 10 and are available from Classic Cut, Shelaine's, Expressions, and Candy's.

Please note that diversions will be in place on the day. There will be prizes awarded on the day, for Best Float, Best Novelty, Best dressed Spectator, best dressed Toddler, best dressed St Patrick. Enquires to 087-2917698.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,255 ✭✭✭getz

se conman wrote: »
    Just wondering if there is a parade in Carnew this year because I could not belive how good it was last year.It put a lot of bigger towns to shame.IMHO.
    i have just left carnew and they have notices all over saying about the parade

Advertisement