Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

crop circle!

• 04-03-2010 10:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭

Has any where in ireland ever had crop cicles, do you think its a big bluff or something from UFO folks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭Truthrevolution

Yes there have been crop circles in Ireland, just google it and you will see all the different shapes and sizes that have appeared in our fields.Its an interesting phenomenon, not something iv researched myself but would love to see other peoples take on it.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 gabriellogue

I have never seen a crop circle yet, plan to travel to england in april/may to hang out with charles mallet, should be interesting.
    What kind of design would you like to see here in ireland? Throw out your request- you never know.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 426 ✭✭ddef

Yes there have been crop circles in Ireland, just google it and you will see all the different shapes and sizes that have appeared in our fields

All I can see is some fancy photoshop work and nutters saying Newgrange is a spaceship.

I would love to take a team of real explorers and find out what lies beneath newgrange. only been there once, and got the sence of standing on an engineered or manufactured structure. the possibility of civilizations beneath civilizations and on and on. There are those that have remanants of knowledge from time gone by, but are tight lipped. Lets get the shovels and picks out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

i made a nice crop circle once out in the countryside in my county, some laugh doing it and then coming back the next day to see the locals getting up in a heap cause of the alien visit the night before!

some people actually claimed to have seen the ship but were too afraid to go outside or call anyone

people love a good mystery man

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 426 ✭✭ddef

kryogen wrote: »
    i made a nice crop circle once out in the countryside in my county, some laugh doing it and then coming back the next day to see the locals getting up in a heap cause of the alien visit the night before!

some people actually claimed to have seen the ship but were too afraid to go outside or call anyone

people love a good mystery man

How do you know they werent controlling you to do it, and your locals did actually see the mothership?

ddef wrote: »
    How do you know they werent controlling you to do it, and your locals did actually see the mothership?

brilliant!!

could be true, but i am pretty sure it was the morgan spice that was making me do it, and a couple of other substances, but that was in my younger foolish days :)

I'll have to investigate this spice substance and report back to my overlord...
    anyway...on a more serious note, check out the research and results of the BLT group..if you want to look at data, then check it out and get back to us...a very interesting topic that is definately worthy of further investigation.
    and what do you mix this spice substance with? my overlords are sticklers for details, thay will have my reptilian hide otherwise.

I'll have to investigate this spice substance and report back to my overlord...
    anyway...on a more serious note, check out the research and results of the BLT group..if you want to look at data, then check it out and get back to us...a very interesting topic that is definately worthy of further investigation.
    and what do you mix this spice substance with? my overlords are sticklers for details, thay will have my reptilian hide otherwise.

tbh mate, i have gone past the crop circle thing, it just doesnt interest me anymore!

now onto the good stuff, Morgan Spice can be drank straight as it goes down nice and smooth, too smooth in fact, its easy to drink a bottle by yourself! then you will suffer the next day

nice mixers can be coke, thats about all id mix it with anyway

tell the overlords ill be late for the AGM cause i have to run some tests on a few cows in the area

im gonna sneak up behind them, and jam my thumb in their buttholes to test for iron levels

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭beans

Pro-tip - if you mix Spiced Rum with Club Orange you've got yourself a drink that tastes like a Super Split!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭tricky D

OT

Try it with proper Ginger Ale. Preferably the stuff that actually uses ginger as opposed to 'flavouring'.

Advertisement