Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is the play 'Sive' suitable for kids?

Options
  • 04-03-2010 10:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,465 ✭✭✭

This is on near us soon in the local drama festival and I'm wondering could I bring our kids to it, aged 10 and 7. They would like to go but if it's too adult orientated it wouldn't suit.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,641 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

There is nothing disturbing in the play but they will find it incredibly boring and it will probably fly over their heads.

Its a play that I find incredibly boring and irrelevent myself!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 481 ✭✭coldwood92

faceman wrote: »
    There is nothing disturbing in the play but they will find it incredibly boring and it will probably fly over their heads.
    I echo what faceman said but it suitable for kids because there is no volience onstage

• Registered Users Posts: 5,465 ✭✭✭finbarrk

OK, thanks folks. Suppose we can sneak out if the going gets too tough!

finbarrk wrote: »
    OK, thanks folks. Suppose we can sneak out if the going gets too tough!
    the going won't get tough

finbarrk wrote: »
    This is on near us soon in the local drama festival and I'm wondering could I bring our kids to it, aged 10 and 7. They would like to go but if it's too adult orientated it wouldn't suit.
    well what did ya think of it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 allentown

When done right this play has great humour and drama and will affect any audience. Kids will a great kick out of characters like Pats Bocock and Sean Dota.

Advertisement