Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

motocross 661 comp boots

• 04-03-2010 10:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭

Hey, i bought these boots online (661 comp boots), got a size 8 as this is my regular shoe/boot size,
    when i put them on i found them uncomfortable (my first time ever wearing mx boots as only just starting out)
    they were very tight around the sides, i could feel the hard plastic and inner buckle mount pressing
    against the sides of my foot.

Should i get one size bigger, or is this normal for mx boots? is it a case of just breaking them in?

the lenght of them is fine, i just find them a bit too narrow
    p.s. was only wearing regular shoe socks when trying them too.

returning them for another size is not a problem as i questioned them on that before the purchase

thanks in advance for info or suggestions.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Armadillo

That's sometimes the gamble of buying online. Are there any bricks and mortar shops selling that brand where you could go try them on first.

Advertisement