Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shopping New York

Options
  • 04-03-2010 11:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Hi I am going to New York for Easter and will be visiting Jersey Gardens for shopping I hear it is very big can anybody recommend the best shops to visit for the best bargins... it would save time and help alot! I am mainly looking for shoes, bags and clothes also kiddies clothes. Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭dublingal80

thats hard to say because god knows what bargains are over there at the time. id suggest googling jersey gardens and print out a map and a list of the shops and mark everything you definitely want to see. plus, bring a wheely bag. easier to put the shopping into that than trying to carry it all around

• Registered Users Posts: 6,689 ✭✭✭flutered

macys is a must, + you can regester on the 1st floor, you show your passport, they give you a cert, which gives you 10% off, you then show this to the cashier every time you make a purchase, this plus the exchange rate is quite nice, beware of pick pockets as you enter and exit jersey gardens, there is a bus service to advailable.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Star5

Thanks for the tips!:)

Advertisement