Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stolen car - civic

Options
  • 04-03-2010 11:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 889 ✭✭✭

I saw this on a car forum I'm on and though someone here might have seen something. I don't know the car personally so don't have much info, but please post here if you saw or know of anything that could help. It was taken from UL somewhere.
    pablosd wrote: »
    one of da lads eg9 stolen within last two hours, any1 in limerick area please keep an eye out, any help info appreciated, pm me with info

main standing out mods,

15' mugen RNR alloys in blaze gold
    tannabe catback exhaust
    s21 gearbox
    1.5way kazz diff
    ATS straight ct 4.9 FD

DSC00053.jpg

DSC00055.jpg

thanks

paul

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

think I saw it speeding through newtown annacotty about half 8, heading from the vistakon rounadbout towards superquinn via synotts bar, sped by at a crazy speed.

EDIT: time is very approximate, I was out for a walk and have no real frame of reference.
    EDIT2: if they were heading in that direction, the golf links was probably next, and if they're heading in that direction, southhill might be worth a check out.

• Registered Users Posts: 889 ✭✭✭hi_im_fil

Cool I'll forward on the info

• Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭pablosd

thanks for da info, if any1 happens to see it ring this no. please 0857408947 or drop message ere or drop me pm

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

ever turn up?

• Registered Users Posts: 889 ✭✭✭hi_im_fil

Yeah I think the owner got it back, dont know anything else other than that

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peteee

pablosd wrote: »
    thanks for da info, if any1 happens to see it ring this no. please 0857408947 or drop message ere or drop me pm

Text speak, stop it!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭john_cappa

zuroph wrote: »
    EDIT2: if they were heading in that direction, the golf links was probably next, and if they're heading in that direction, southhill might be worth a check out.

Ridiculous logic

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

john_cappa wrote: »
    Ridiculous logic
    Report it, don't start some sort of bitch fight with a week-plus old thread please.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement